Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mathematics on Pricing of Land

Collapse
X
Collapse

Mathematics on Pricing of Land

Last updated: August 5 2009
132 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Mathematics on Pricing of Land

    To people who says, RE boom is not because of IT/ITES and BPO (atleast in Bangalore),
    I have few questions:

    1) Why are the builders crowded near the IT hub and SEZ's?
    2) Why RE takes hit whenever IT industry slumps?

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Mathematics on Pricing of Land

      Originally posted by gone_mad View Post
      1. Out of the 3600 sq ft constructable area, do the builders usually charge for the whole area or just the constructed area leaving the free space?
      2. Shocking to hear that an independant house in Karur is going for 35L. I am not sure of the prevailing prices though.
      3. Bangalore stories are horrifying! Awestruck.
      Did not get 1.? Builders will construct minimum 3600sqft in 2400sqft land. That does not include staircases, lift etc,...refer to CMDA rules. Now they will add all these common areas also and create a value say 4000sqft or more and charge for that whole sum. If a builder does what you seem to ask he will go bankrupt!! LOL!

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Mathematics on Pricing of Land

        Originally posted by vinayprabhu81 View Post
        ks2071746, seems to have problem with looong messages...

        Try to put the messages(long posts) of wiseman or nataraj's, into a very short paragraph and let us know, how to write short sentences.
        That para should convey everything what author intended to convey.
        You seem to have hit KS on his crotch! I hope KS is not hurt! LOL!

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Mathematics on Pricing of Land

          Originally posted by vinayprabhu81 View Post
          Natarajg007, nice calculations..

          I agree in the high products, not only RE, in all products. There is no recession. People like Tendu, dravid wont feel recession.

          Let us come down to middle income level. Let us know in the interiors of Marathalli area in bangalore, where there are no proper roads, street lights and no water connection(builder gives borewell, which runs for max 5 years).
          The flats are rated 60 lacs and above, what is your opinion about this?
          is that a fare price?
          60Lacs in Marathahalli. I think your data is wrong. Are you talking about Purvankara or Rohan vasantha. They have decent roads? Now in Bangalore I can get you a 2bedroom flat in Mallespalya for 25L, why bother about Marathahalli.
          So appreciate if you are specific about size and rate. BTW I can with a little effort get you a 2bed flat in INdiranagar or Malleswaram for 60L, again I repeat with a little effort, not off the track.
          Bangalore flats are almost half the price of similar flats in Chennai since FSI in Bangalore can be operated to the builders choice. In Malleshpalya some flats have FSI as high as 5! That too in probably 1ground land. Dont believe it?

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Mathematics on Pricing of Land

            Originally posted by vinayprabhu81 View Post
            To people who says, RE boom is not because of IT/ITES and BPO (atleast in Bangalore),
            I have few questions:

            1) Why are the builders crowded near the IT hub and SEZ's?
            2) Why RE takes hit whenever IT industry slumps?
            You seem have good questions but they dont answer the truth!
            1. Flat builders appear near IT companies and SEZ. Right. However that means that RE as you define is purely flats and that too at remote locations. That unfortunately is not RE. So while in your Bangalore Malleswaram has no IT company worth mentioning price of land there is one of the highest. Tell me why. There are no IT companies in Mylapore, T.Nagar yet it is they are some of the costliest locations. Dont tell me one Satyam that juts out of Chamiers road!!
            2. IT slump and Realestate Companies slump are related. That is because DLF can con only idiotic IT guys. Brigade can sell shit only to IT idiots. However land price has nothing to do with these as I illustrated in 1. So if you want to talk like Wiseman likening price of DLF or Unitech shares with RE then you are mistaken.
            Hope I answered your interesting questions.

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Mathematics on Pricing of Land

              Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
              60Lacs in Marathahalli. I think your data is wrong. Are you talking about Purvankara or Rohan vasantha. They have decent roads? Now in Bangalore I can get you a 2bedroom flat in Mallespalya for 25L, why bother about Marathahalli.
              So appreciate if you are specific about size and rate. BTW I can with a little effort get you a 2bed flat in INdiranagar or Malleswaram for 60L, again I repeat with a little effort, not off the track.
              Bangalore flats are almost half the price of similar flats in Chennai since FSI in Bangalore can be operated to the builders choice. In Malleshpalya some flats have FSI as high as 5! That too in probably 1ground land. Dont believe it?
              Sorry for late reply, was busy...

              I was talking about marathhalli prices before airport got shifted.

              Even I got a deal for flat behind leela palace for 30lacs, but they had 300% deviation from approved plan. So I rejected.

              Regarding Purvankara and Rohan, in the entire Marathhalli ORR stretch, corporation doesn't provide water, but still builders takes BWSSB charges. Some of my friends are paying hefty amount for water related charges as they get water in tankers.

              In kaggadasapura/CVRaman Nagar I can get flat in the range of 20-25lacs, but what about the roads, night time ladies cant walk alone on those streets. Considering all those facts, the prices are still high as per my opinion.

              Correct me if I am wrong.

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Mathematics on Pricing of Land

                Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
                You seem have good questions but they dont answer the truth!
                1. Flat builders appear near IT companies and SEZ. Right. However that means that RE as you define is purely flats and that too at remote locations. That unfortunately is not RE. So while in your Bangalore Malleswaram has no IT company worth mentioning price of land there is one of the highest. Tell me why. There are no IT companies in Mylapore, T.Nagar yet it is they are some of the costliest locations. Dont tell me one Satyam that juts out of Chamiers road!!
                2. IT slump and Realestate Companies slump are related. That is because DLF can con only idiotic IT guys. Brigade can sell shit only to IT idiots. However land price has nothing to do with these as I illustrated in 1. So if you want to talk like Wiseman likening price of DLF or Unitech shares with RE then you are mistaken.
                Hope I answered your interesting questions.
                1) I was talking abt flats in whitefield and electronics city.
                Malleshwaram is old bangalore, that area had value long back even before IT came to india.

                2) I give example based on my and my relatives personal experience.
                One of my uncle had bought a flat in Bannegharghatta road for 12 lacs in 1996.
                In 1998 flats were available in same building for 8lacs. He got value for his flat only after 2001-2002. After *** com crash recovery.

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Mathematics on Pricing of Land

                  Vinay,

                  Why are you bringing Banglaore area discussion in chennai area.

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Mathematics on Pricing of Land

                    Originally posted by Nataraajg007 View Post
                    Vinay,

                    Why are you bringing Banglaore area discussion in chennai area.
                    Why are you using my name and trying to talk stupid Nataraaaaaaaaaaaaj?

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Mathematics on Pricing of Land

                      Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
                      Why are you using my name and trying to talk stupid Nataraaaaaaaaaaaaj?
                      You are using my name or otherwise?

                      Comment

                      Tags: mathematics
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X