Re : Ratio of Wealth & Car

hahahaha
    Good sence of humor

Please keep it up.

This will keep you happy as well to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      dabba to hai alto......but its working fine :-/ and bmw or wv :O i can not afford it. i have short listed swift or dzire as my next car. some where it seems i actually sound like a miser :P but the cost of car depreciates as soon as you buy it. and i like to spend money on travel and trips. although i do like nice cars but i am not rich enough to buy a bmw.
      well its called dabba because of the materials used - the safety is big zero - god forbid if anything happens you are only left with luck on your side the car will not support - VWs or for that matter any european car has built of a tank so you can rest assured in that in case of any direct hit - and the way people drive in ncr ---- aaahhhhhh

actually lot of these dabba cars read zens, altos, wagonr s, santros, esteems old accents etc etc which are more than 8 years old end up to people who are not trained to drive cars - most of them are migrated biharis, up walas, oriyas etc etc who could never have dreamt of buying a car back at home - once they buy these junk they ride on cloud 9 and with the arrogance they came with only gets manifested with the 100 horses they just got.

I am not against these people they make the life easier for most of us doing stuff which we do not want to do still ..... I wish they could have been contained to public transport -- don't agree with my point come to south delhi or central delhi and you will see what i mean

rohit

Comment

so, i guess right now there is no urgency of buying a car so i should try to save some money and spend some money on my favorite hobby - traveling. Current car is doing fine so instead put money in things i do not have.

thanks every one for the inputs. It surely helped.

by the way would more people want to share what car they drive and in what ratio to there wealth.

Comment

so, i guess right now there is no urgency of buying a car so i should try to save some money and spend some money on my favorite hobby - traveling. Current car is doing fine so instead put money in things i do not have.

thanks every one for the inputs. It surely helped.

by the way would more people want to share what car they drive and in what ratio to there wealth.
          Car key paisey bach gaye ... chaloo ab sab logo ko party dey do ...

Comment

Daaru,

Sharaaab, Kabaaaaaab and Shabaaaaab.

Wow.
            Mujhe mat bhoooolna bhai
            ================================================

Magar Dost,

net worth and Car ownership ki baat mat karna.
            No relation actually in both of them.

What I feel.
            Some people , very less worth but they use suvs.
            Some wealthy people use dabbas.
            Last edited December 30 2012, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Shaitan u r very shaitaan

Comment

Originally posted by vaibhavapj View Post
                Well
                Our family income is 20 lacs p.a ( Parents+me+ bro). After 18 years od old maruti we finally bought a dezire diesel for 6.5 lacs in july 2012.
                I think u can buy a car of a price which doesnt affect your lifestyle otherwise.
                PS: We plan to keep our dezire for 15 years now
                i would not be able to wait for so long. But some where it is good to be satisfied with things we have. today's generation have got more wealth as compare to the previous generations but they do not have peace of mind like previous generations.

I always used to sleep in a fan always in whole school-college life.....until i bought an ac four years back after i started doing job and saved some money for it. then i made it a point to always use the ac as i wanted to feel like a rich person after 3 years of full ac usage, last year i had a nerve problem because of cold waves from ac. i had to stop using ac because of that nerve pain and i am back to fan again
                when i purchased my car 6 years back, i made it a point that now i was not going to walk any where. used car for walking distances even if i had to buy a bread from a market at walking distance of 3 mins. later on i noticed that my stamina had reduced because of continuous ac and car habit.so i am back to what i used to be. sleeping in fan as much as i can. walk as much as i can. and now i am quite healthy as compared to what i was before during my rich days .
                moreover if any one has heard of sciatica problem , i am blessed with it. it started in college due to some injury while playing. so i have to regularly do yoga and gym (gym is by choice and have to be very careful). The closer we stay with nature and natural things, the healthier we are.

After writing all this, i re read it again and i have no clue why i have written it. but since i have spent my time to write it down, i am posting it. please bear with me
                Last edited December 30 2012, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by planner View Post
                  Daaru,

Sharaaab, Kabaaaaaab and Shabaaaaab.

Wow.
                  Mujhe mat bhoooolna bhai
                  Sharaaab, Kabaaaaaab and Shabaaaaab and nahi bhoolunga aapko 'planner sahaab'

Comment

Bhai ji, agar mainey aapnee Car ka naam likh diya toe warren ji ka ek page ka Warrant aa jayega ....

Na baba na ... mein naheee bataoogaa ...na

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                      Bhai ji, agar mainey aapnee Car ka naam likh diya toe warren ji ka ek page ka Warrant aa jayega ....

Na baba na ... mein naheee bataoogaa ...na
                      aisi kaun si car hai? phantom?

Comment

Tags: car ratio wealth
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X