Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by vaibhavapjOne more- Drink only when really happy or really sad :)
This situation comes when you are drunk. So, after drinking either you feel really happy or really sad. :D .. so, you mean drink always without any reason.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by plannerOne thing is for sure --
Once we set up our mind, we will surely acheive at-least part of it if not full
Thanjks for your post.
I also added so many things in my plan .....
All the best to you too. Lets re-visit this thread in 3 months to see where we stand.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by plannerWISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.
HANDBOOK FOR YEAR 2013
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants..
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did in last year .
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours..
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don't over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree....
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything..
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change..
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come..
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not the least:
40. Please Forward this to everyone you care about, I just did
This is v. impressive.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by shaitaanhttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=20777
- Resolution: less of IREF.CommentQuote0Flag
- With whom????????
GF or Children or Family or With Friends in Pub?
or with IREF.....CommentQuote0Flag
- Make health the first priority.CommentQuote0Flag
- Today is last day of Jan 2013. How many of us following our resolutions strictly.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by hindustan1) Will Work hard more this year to get ahead.
2) Go for daily walk to maintain good health
3) Would like to have more frequent holidays trips with family to hill stations.
copy & paste for me.....CommentQuote0Flag