Club Memberships In Greater Noida

Last updated: March 26 2017
20 | Posts
9339 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Memberships In Greater Noida

We are looking for some corporate lifetime memberships in clubs for senior management personal in our company. Could any one suggest the avl. in Jaypee spa resort or at some other places within greater noida?
    Kindly suggest the type of membership & lifetime cost involved.

Thanks in advance.

Re : Club Memberships In Greater Noida

Memberships

Jaypee Sports complex..... Good Facilities but Crowd Control has become an Issue in the recent times ...... Koi bhi Paise wala Can get this membership and constantly they keep destroying their Gentry

Stellar Gymkhana ....... better crowd control done by Stellar on the front of getting educated people as members and not selling the membership aggressively.......Facilities lac Ambience in comparison to Jaypee.... embarassing Gym ..........

have both memberships so tried and tested

Useyourmind
    Never Believe Anybody Blindly!!!! Do your research and Earn respect

Comment

Confused ! I had heard that jaypee club atlantis was one of best in NCR . Now its posted that it has very bad crowd. I thought good clubs have good gentry ? From what i have been reading on Gnoida forum lately is that gentry is a big issue. Is it such a big problem that even one of best club of NCR is not spared?

Comment

What is the entrance / yearly membership of jaypee and stellar??
        Tks

Comment

I am getting confusing reviews now. I asked someone who lives in Greater noida. According to him Jaypee has best facilties and crowd is fine. Yes many locals are also members but according to him, they are educated types. Stellar has hardly any locals but facilties are less compare to jaypee, but has more get togethers, parties, for members. Jaypee hardly has such events. So both are good in one way or other. He dont know about latest fee, as he joined long time before. Use yourmind, please give more details about Gentry issue you raised.

Comment

I guess,the 2 good options in Greater Noida are mentioned already here

1.Jaypee-Better facilities
            2.Steeler Gymkhana-Better managed

So one can go to both the clubs and see for themselves which one suits them

Comment

Originally posted by chalonoida View Post
              I am getting confusing reviews now. I asked someone who lives in Greater noida. According to him Jaypee has best facilties and crowd is fine. Yes many locals are also members but according to him, they are educated types. Stellar has hardly any locals but facilties are less compare to jaypee, but has more get togethers, parties, for members. Jaypee hardly has such events. So both are good in one way or other. He dont know about latest fee, as he joined long time before. Use yourmind, please give more details about Gentry issue you raised.
              The Locals are the educated types yes but some aren't ........... its wishful thinking from my side that Jaypee would do more crowd control .....

Also Another Big Difference for me is Food at the 2 clubs ......... Club Fusion ( Stellar) has better food than Club Cooks cafe(Jaypee) this comes into view when you entertain guest
              Never Believe Anybody Blindly!!!! Do your research and Earn respect

Comment

Hi,

What is the present membership fees for both if we think in terms of life membership for family

Comment

also to add, jaypee is a sports club for sports enthusiasts. Untill unless ones family is into sports, i dont think its useful to them. Stellar is more into family gatherings, events, with basic sports facilites. Both have different purposes.

Comment

Thanks Chalonoida.

By the way i checked in the web for membership of Steller.It seems the individual membership fee is 1 lakh for 5 years and 1.5 lakhs for 10 years

I didn't see anything for family though

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X