Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aarushi-Hemraj: Murder Mystery & Conviction.

Collapse
X
Collapse

Aarushi-Hemraj: Murder Mystery & Conviction.

Last updated: November 28 2013
5 | Posts
668 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aarushi-Hemraj: Murder Mystery & Conviction.

We should respect Hble Court Verdict. But still loads of "If and But" to be answer.

What's your opinion regarding double murder in Jalvayu Vihar, Noida. I mean Qaatil Kaun?

Aarushi-Hemraj murder case: 26 CBI points that sealed the fate of Talwars - The Times of India

Re : Aarushi-Hemraj: Murder Mystery & Conviction.

Originally posted by Minisec View Post
    We should respect Hble Court Verdict. But still loads of "If and But" to be answer.

What's your opinion regarding double murder in Jalvayu Vihar, Noida. I mean Qaatil Kaun?

Aarushi-Hemraj murder case: 26 CBI points that sealed the fate of Talwars - The Times of India
    I will not be surprised if they get bail after 2-3 months of taking their case to high court. Its a very surprising judgement considering CBI acted more as a storyteller and less as a forensic or investigating agency.

Comment

The whole investigation was botched up and leads were not followed to conclusion.

The blood stained pillow found with compounder, missing mobiles and call details of Arushi and Hemraj etc.

I am sure we would have counterpoints on whatever would have been the judgement.

Comment

An alternate view blowing holes into the CBI and Police theory

This article is 2 years old, but the questions are stil open and we may never know what really happened on that night.....

Worse than a Daughter

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
          An alternate view blowing holes into the CBI and Police theory

This article is 2 years old, but the questions are stil open and we may never know what really happened on that night.....

Worse than a Daughter
          Several loop holes in CBI and Police theory. Benefits of doubt should go to accused, but here in this case its all against accused. There is one article in IPC that judges can take decision on the basis of circumstantial evidence.

I know Dr R Talwar, he was a brilliant Dental Surgeon and Implantologist. I know several Dental students who was waiting for several hours for Dr Talwar to gain some surgeory tips. One of student was from my family. He was a visiting teaching staff in a Dental College of Gr. Noida.

This case is a perfect example of "Blind Murder". No Clue only Circumstantial evidence.

Comment

Circumstantial evidence
            Circumstantial evidence which leads to only one conclusion is acceptable as evidence in a court of law.
            No one entered from outside.Parents didnt hear any noise or cry.After all two people were murdered.It could not be so noiseless an affair.
            I hate to say this( I cant accept how parents turned killers of own progeny,but honor killing is very common ) but the court decision is right.CBI,UP Police had done a very poor investigation.
            Many things have happened in this murder investigation which can be made into a video of how not to investigate.Pink Panther or keystone cops would have done a better job.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X