best of satirical news

Last updated: February 22 2014
7 | Posts
826 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best of satirical news

faking news and its ilk produce some of the best pieces of satirical journalism ever. some of them are so rib tickling funny as one cannot stop laughing. starting this thread to get the best of them and hope people have a laugh when they read the same.

Re : best of satirical news

When Arnab Goswami talked to a wrong number for 20 minutes

This one is a gem

--------------

Superhero Arnab Goswami is known for his verbal superpowers, which has defeated many villains on TV. However, Faking News has found out that Arnab uses his superpowers even when he is not wearing his Newshour suit. He is the only one who can talk to a wrong number for 20 minutes. This is what happened when a person wrongly dialed Arnab’s number.

Caller: Hello, may I speak with Raju bhai?

Arnab: First of all, in the beginning of this call itself, I want to make it clear that I am neither Raju nor your bhai. You are not going to get any brotherly love here. I am here to ask some straight questions.

Caller: (Puzzled) I meant Rajesh Kapadia.

Arnab: Who Rajesh? The nation wants to know.

Caller: Err, I wanted to speak to Rajesh, my college friend. Can you tell me where he is? (Voice starts echoing due to problems in network)

Arnab: Mister Caller, first switch off the volume of your television set and then repeat what you said.

Caller: Sir, Please give the phone to Rajesh. It’s urgent.

Arnab: (covering the phone with hand and talking to himself) Looks like we have some interesting conversation coming in ON THE PHONEHOUR TONIGHT. (resuming the conversation with the caller) Who are you? Why did you call me at such an odd time? Answer my questions first!

Caller: Sorry?

Arnab: You have no answer to my question!

Caller: I guess I have dialed a wrong number.

Arnab: Are you trying to dodge my question? You just said you want to speak to Raju bhai and now you say Mister Caller that you were wrong. You are completely exposed on this phone call tonight.

Caller: (Shocked, checks if he is wearing clothes) Arre bhai Jaane do plz. (Pleading)

Arnab: What do you mean by “jaane do”? This is my phone number and not some other number where you can get away by saying anything.

Caller: I made a mistake. Now let me go. I am….

Arnab: (Interrupting) No No No No… You must first apologize unconditionally for what you have done. The nation wants an apology. (Rare Pause) Well Since you have no answers tonight, let me get some more people on the line. (Dials a conference call) Vinod Mehta can you hear me? Suhel Seth can you hear me? Maroof Raza can you hear? Let’s start the conference.

Caller: I said I have dialed a wrong number, and thus the call should end here. Enough!

Arnab: No the call doesn’t end here Mister Caller. I remember your voice. This is not the first time you have called. You are a habitual wrong number caller. You called me last time on 28th Nov 2010 and you said and I quote “Rajubhai Kemcho. Majja ma” Now tell me wasn’t that you?

Caller: Guess Rajesh bhai gave me a wrong…

Arnab: (Interrupting) Wait a second I was not finished. THE NATION IS FED UP WITH SUCH CALLS.

Caller: I don’t go calling everyone in the nation. I don’t know why are you bringing nation in this conversation.

Arnab: Mister Caller, don’t try to deviate from the topic. Let me get Maroof in.

Caller: You get whosoever in you want, but I am disconnecting.

Arnab: I dare you to disconnect my call without answering my questions. You can’t get away so easily. Your number has flashed on my screen. If you disconnect I’ll find you and expose you completely.

Caller: Enough of this bullshit! I think you have got money from the Virgin that pays for incoming calls.

Arnab: (Changes posture menacingly) What did you say? No what did you just say? Repeat yourself.

Caller: I said what I had to. Why should I repeat myself?

Arnab: Wait a second now. Nobody will interrupt. Its one on one between me and caller now.

Caller: *Getting jittery*

Arnab: Never ever ever ever again say something as ridiculous as I take money. The callers of my number know me that I am an honest person and for you to say this is disgusting.

Caller: (Nervously) You can say what you want.

Arnab: Listen to me now Mister Caller. Answer me. How dare you? How dare you? I ll ask you again. How dare you?

(Caller hangs up)

Arnab: (to himself and everyone around waiting for him to hang up on the wrong number) Well clearly the caller had no answer to my questions tonight and therefore chose to leave the phone call. But this should teach a lesson to people who dial wrong numbers and are trying to corrupt the system of telephonic conversations. Good night.

Comment

What will Modi, Rahul, Kejriwal say in a rally on Jupiter

What will Modi, Rahul, Kejriwal say in a rally on Jupiter | Faking News

These days political leaders are addressing rallies after rallies. It seems that no part of the country is now untouched by such political rallies. But what if these leaders not only go out of the country, but out of the planet to address a political rally?

Faking News brings you an exclusive report on what will Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi, and Arvind Kejriwal say if they were to address a political rally on Jupiter:

Narendra Modi:

(start of the speech with some sentences in Jupiter’s alien language) Brihaspati grah ke bhaiyo aur behno, I’m really happy to be on this pious planet, which is the land of Deva-Guru. I feel humbled to be on this great planet.
      I have come here today to discuss how Jupiter and Earth can work together to create a Congress Mukt Solar System.
      Jupiter and Earth have shared some glorious history. Even today, people back on Earth remember the benevolent giant Sabu, who came from Jupiter and along with Chacha Chaudhary, fought against many villains. Today, we need another Sabu from Jupiter to fight against the Shehzada from Earth.
      However, it’s not just for Earth that we need to join hands. We also need to think about the future of Jupiter. It’s a shame that despite being the largest planet of the solar system, there is no development here. It’s all gas and liquid; I can’t see any infrastructure.
      This is what you have got for tolerating Congress on earth all these years. Their Shehzada talks about Escape Velocity of Jupiter. They are only interested in escaping from here, while we have come from earth to help you. We are not escapists, we are nationalists.
      Jupiter has beautiful rings. Why can’t we have tourism centered around these rings? People spend money on merry-go-rounds. Will they not spend money to go around these rings? All these years, Congress spent money on sending people to Switzerland and Mars, but they did nothing for Jupiter!
      Let me tell you why they are not interested in Jupiter. Your surface is made of gas, and they are interested only in land, which can be given to Jijaji.
      But we are not here to take anything from you. We are here to work together and find ways in which infrastructure can be created even on a surface made of gas. For that, we must join hands together.
      So raise your hands, and say with me – Jupiter, Jai Ho!
      Say it loudly. Jupiter, Jai Ho! Jupiter, Jai Ho! Jupiter, Jai Ho!
      Rahul Gandhi:
      Bhaiya baith jao aur suno. Aap ke faayde ki baat karne aaya hoon.
      This is my first visit to Jupiter, but I’ve always thought about the people here. My grandmother used to tell me how she would buy me a football as big as Jupiter. I have been fascinated with Jupiter since then.
      Every time I watched football, I thought about Jupiter, but opposition has been spreading lies that we don’t care about Jupiter. Fact is, we care about you as much as we care about people back on earth.
      They talk about Sabu, but they don’t tell you that Chacha Chaudhary was a Congress member. Our leader Renuka Chaudhary is related to him, and she has the anger of Sabu. And yet, the opposition wants people to believe that Sabu and Chacha Chaudhary are against Congress.
      We also want that Jupiter should develop. And for that we have drafted 7 bills, which include Right to Oxygen and Helium Security Bill.
      Jupiter is known for its giants, but what about dwarfs? We want that everyone on Jupiter should develop and that’s why we talk about dwarf empowerment. Why just Sabu, why can’t the Seven Dwarfs also be celebrated as residents of Jupiter?
      But that doesn’t mean we are against giants. In fact, Congress party brought giants to earth. India ko giant bureaucracy kisne diya? Congress party ne! So how can we be against giants?
      We believe in inclusive growth, and for that growth, we have been sending billions of Jupiter Dollars here but local government steals it and deposits in Switzerland in our names.
      We have to change this system, and for this you will have to vote for Congress.
      Bye.
      Arvind Kejriwal:
      (speech being broadcast Live on Jupiter Today)
      I was happy protesting in Delhi, but I’ve been forced to protest in Jupiter now. But this is not me protesting, this is you, the aam aadmi of Jupiter, who is asking for a change. Main toh bas chhota aadmi hoon aap sab giant Jupiterwaasi ke beech.
      But why was this aam aadmi from Earth forced to sit on a dharna on Jupiter? Because today’s Jupiter is not the same Utopia that has been described in ancient books. And who is to be blamed for this? Congress and BJP. These parties have done nothing for Jupiter.
      I was landing on Jupiter and I experienced such a strong force that pulled me towards the surface. Scientists may say that it’s gravitational pull, but this is God, Allah, Bhagwaan, and your bhagwaan, who is pulling me towards you.
      I asked a person, who looked like Sabu, on what is the biggest problem of people here, and he said “corruption”. Today you have to pay 5000 rupees, 4000 rupees a bribe, to buy a comic book of Chacha Chaudhary and Sabu.
      Who has caused this inflation and corruption? BJP and Congress. And private companies, who have reduced Sabu and Chacha Chaudhary to just brands. We need to correct these things.
      I tried talk to Chacha Chaudhary, who reminds me of Anna Hazare, lekin yeh beech wale log mujhse baat hi nahi karwaate. But now we don’t have to depend on these people, we have to work towards a revolution.
      Jupiter needs Swaraj, and that can happen only when you wear this cap and join this revolution.
      apne bachcho ki kasam khao ki BJP ya Congress ko vote nahi doge.
      Inqilaab Zindabad!

Comment

Arvind asked Rahul and Modi: Do you know Ambani?

Rahul: Women rights and Singapore is the answer.

Modi : (Runs away)

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
          What will Modi, Rahul, Kejriwal say in a rally on Jupiter | Faking News

These days political leaders are addressing rallies after rallies. It seems that no part of the country is now untouched by such political rallies. But what if these leaders not only go out of the country, but out of the planet to address a political rally?

Faking News brings you an exclusive report on what will Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi, and Arvind Kejriwal say if they were to address a political rally on Jupiter:

Narendra Modi:

(start of the speech with some sentences in Jupiter’s alien language) Brihaspati grah ke bhaiyo aur behno, I’m really happy to be on this pious planet, which is the land of Deva-Guru. I feel humbled to be on this great planet.
          I have come here today to discuss how Jupiter and Earth can work together to create a Congress Mukt Solar System.
          Jupiter and Earth have shared some glorious history. Even today, people back on Earth remember the benevolent giant Sabu, who came from Jupiter and along with Chacha Chaudhary, fought against many villains. Today, we need another Sabu from Jupiter to fight against the Shehzada from Earth.
          However, it’s not just for Earth that we need to join hands. We also need to think about the future of Jupiter. It’s a shame that despite being the largest planet of the solar system, there is no development here. It’s all gas and liquid; I can’t see any infrastructure.
          This is what you have got for tolerating Congress on earth all these years. Their Shehzada talks about Escape Velocity of Jupiter. They are only interested in escaping from here, while we have come from earth to help you. We are not escapists, we are nationalists.
          Jupiter has beautiful rings. Why can’t we have tourism centered around these rings? People spend money on merry-go-rounds. Will they not spend money to go around these rings? All these years, Congress spent money on sending people to Switzerland and Mars, but they did nothing for Jupiter!
          Let me tell you why they are not interested in Jupiter. Your surface is made of gas, and they are interested only in land, which can be given to Jijaji.
          But we are not here to take anything from you. We are here to work together and find ways in which infrastructure can be created even on a surface made of gas. For that, we must join hands together.
          So raise your hands, and say with me – Jupiter, Jai Ho!
          Say it loudly. Jupiter, Jai Ho! Jupiter, Jai Ho! Jupiter, Jai Ho!
          Rahul Gandhi:
          Bhaiya baith jao aur suno. Aap ke faayde ki baat karne aaya hoon.
          This is my first visit to Jupiter, but I’ve always thought about the people here. My grandmother used to tell me how she would buy me a football as big as Jupiter. I have been fascinated with Jupiter since then.
          Every time I watched football, I thought about Jupiter, but opposition has been spreading lies that we don’t care about Jupiter. Fact is, we care about you as much as we care about people back on earth.
          They talk about Sabu, but they don’t tell you that Chacha Chaudhary was a Congress member. Our leader Renuka Chaudhary is related to him, and she has the anger of Sabu. And yet, the opposition wants people to believe that Sabu and Chacha Chaudhary are against Congress.
          We also want that Jupiter should develop. And for that we have drafted 7 bills, which include Right to Oxygen and Helium Security Bill.
          Jupiter is known for its giants, but what about dwarfs? We want that everyone on Jupiter should develop and that’s why we talk about dwarf empowerment. Why just Sabu, why can’t the Seven Dwarfs also be celebrated as residents of Jupiter?
          But that doesn’t mean we are against giants. In fact, Congress party brought giants to earth. India ko giant bureaucracy kisne diya? Congress party ne! So how can we be against giants?
          We believe in inclusive growth, and for that growth, we have been sending billions of Jupiter Dollars here but local government steals it and deposits in Switzerland in our names.
          We have to change this system, and for this you will have to vote for Congress.
          Bye.
          Arvind Kejriwal:
          (speech being broadcast Live on Jupiter Today)
          I was happy protesting in Delhi, but I’ve been forced to protest in Jupiter now. But this is not me protesting, this is you, the aam aadmi of Jupiter, who is asking for a change. Main toh bas chhota aadmi hoon aap sab giant Jupiterwaasi ke beech.
          But why was this aam aadmi from Earth forced to sit on a dharna on Jupiter? Because today’s Jupiter is not the same Utopia that has been described in ancient books. And who is to be blamed for this? Congress and BJP. These parties have done nothing for Jupiter.
          I was landing on Jupiter and I experienced such a strong force that pulled me towards the surface. Scientists may say that it’s gravitational pull, but this is God, Allah, Bhagwaan, and your bhagwaan, who is pulling me towards you.
          I asked a person, who looked like Sabu, on what is the biggest problem of people here, and he said “corruption”. Today you have to pay 5000 rupees, 4000 rupees a bribe, to buy a comic book of Chacha Chaudhary and Sabu.
          Who has caused this inflation and corruption? BJP and Congress. And private companies, who have reduced Sabu and Chacha Chaudhary to just brands. We need to correct these things.
          I tried talk to Chacha Chaudhary, who reminds me of Anna Hazare, lekin yeh beech wale log mujhse baat hi nahi karwaate. But now we don’t have to depend on these people, we have to work towards a revolution.
          Jupiter needs Swaraj, and that can happen only when you wear this cap and join this revolution.
          apne bachcho ki kasam khao ki BJP ya Congress ko vote nahi doge.
          Inqilaab Zindabad!
          +1
          ROFL!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Comment

arnab interviews kejriwal, modi and rahul

ArGo : Why did the chicken cross the road?
            ArKe : To reach Jantar Mantar so that it could sit on a Dharna.
            NaMo : In Gujarat the roads not only have Zebra crossings we even have Chicken crossings too to enable chickens to cross the road, because we believe in inclusive growth.
            RaGa: The chicken didn’t actually cross the road. It’s just a state of mind of having this feeling that it has reached the other side.
            ArGo: Staying on the question of Chicken my next question to you is, Which came first the chicken or the egg?
            ArKe : Neither of them, our proposal for the Janlokpal bill came first!
            NaMo : In Gujarat we don’t discriminate, so we give both of them an opportunity to come together.
            RaGa : It doesn’t matter which came first. As long as it has a Gandhi surname it will surely go on to lead the Congress.
            ArGo : Knock Knock who is there?
            ArKe : Anna Hazare ; ArGo: Anna who? ; ArKe : Fooled you , this is ArKe thanks for voting for me!
            NaMo : Modi ; ArGo: Modi who? ; NaMo: Modi , the one who gets to control the CBI next.
            RaGa : What if I ask you the same question. Knock knock who is there?
            ArGo : If you’re traveling at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens?
            ArKe : That’s a hypothetical question . I travel only in a Wagon R and it doesn’t even cross a 100Km/Hr
            NaMo : You get the kind of figure which is the growth rate of Gujarat.
            RaGa : We attain the escape velocity of Jupiter.
            ArGo : Can you cry under water?
            ArKe : If it’s more than 700 liters a day yes you will after seeing the water bill.
            NaMo : Only if I run over a puppy when I am driving a submarine.
            RaGa : I can cry anywhere and even make you cry with my sob stories. It doesn’t matter if it’s over or under water.
            ArGo : Can you get cornered in a round room?
            ArKe : I would submit my resignation before that and order an in house enquiry.
            NaMo : I can’t get cornered even by the SIT.
            RaGa : Well it depends .If you interview me again on Frankly Speaking yes I can get cornered even in a round room.
            ArGo : Who was the second man to walk on the Moon?
            ArKe : I would appreciate if you stopped asking such silly questions. Anyway the answer is Buzz Aldrin.
            NaMo : Neil Armstrong if I remember my history correctly.
            RaGa : Neil Nitin Mukesh, all 3 landed together but I am not sure in which order they stepped out.
            ArGo: ArKe gets it right, NaMo this isn’t your election rally to distort history and RaGa, boy what can I say!
            ArGo : What is the colour of a black box?
            ArKe : You know I am from IIT.This is just way too simple for my standard. It’s Orange.
            NaMo : Saffron.
            RaGa : Hahaha , so easy its black.
            ArGo : Well ArKe has got this right and I have to say NaMo was quite close and RaGa that’s a wrong answer yet again.
            ArGo : Who copyrighted the copyright symbol?
            ArKe : Mukesh Ambani of course!
            NaMo : No one has so far but I will once I become the PM.
            RaGa : I know you are referring to our election slogan “Main Nahin, Hum”, which some say was copied from the BJP.But I am not to be blamed for it, blame the ad agency.
            ArGo : My final question .Why should we vote for you?
            ArKe : If I need to resign as PM, I need to win an election first and if I need to win an election I need your vote.
            NaMo : Hahaha, does this country even have a choice?
            RaGa : Because my party just spent Rs 500 Cr for my image makeover and I better win!
            ArGo: Thank you ArKe , NaMo and RaGa for coming and taking my questions. The Nation has heard you and now it’s up to them to decide who they want as their next PM.

Comment

namo, raga, arvind kejri in a chat room

Chat room discussion between Rahul, Modi, Kejriwal and others | My Faking News

Welcometo ChatRoom.IndianPolitics.com
              Mani.S.Aiyer : Hey Guys!! Good Morning. Awesome Budget Chiddu bro.
              P.Chidambaram: Ya, thanks a lot , it was my Harvard skills that made it possible.
              Mani.S.Aiyer: Ya..Whatever !!!
              *Rahul.G enters room*
              Mani.S.Aiyer: Hey Rahul Baba, what’s up ?
              Rahul.G: Mani Uncle, I am good, and stop calling me Baba.
              Mani.S.Aiyer: Ok, Rahul Baba , What happened in Chota Bheem yesterday btw?
              Rahul.G: I don’t watch Chota Bheem now, I am a full grown up man for god sake.
              P.Chidambaram: Ya, Rahul Ji. But yesterday’s WWE Smackdown was awesome.
              Rahul.G: Ya Chiddu Uncle, John Cena nailed the trophy, so cool no?
              *NaMo enters room*
              *Apolitical.Bedi enters room*
              *Neutral.Anna enters room*
              *Apolitical.Ramdev enters room*
              *Nationalist.HinduSena enters room*
              Mani.S.Aiyer: Look Guys, the tea-seller is here, what’s up Tea-seller.
              NaMo: Mitron, I am good and my Gujarat is excellent with all its inclusive growth.
              P.Chidambaram: Haha..Hey Tea-Seller, does your inclusive growth include Advani Ji also ?
              Rahul.G: HAHAHAHAHAHA..Chiddu Uncle Nailed it..LOL.
              Mani.S.Aiyer: Hehehehehehe…tea-seller trolled.
              NaMo: Wait a second mitron, let me call my #HDL fans here.
              Mani.S.Aiyer: Wow !! Wow!! Hey Tea-Seller, we were just kidding dude. Why the hell you want to bring those loose canons here?
              NaMo: Mitron!! Sometimes your words…they hurt
              Rahul.G: Ya Modi Ji, we admire your work, specially the fact that you are building statue of our leader.
              NaMo: Thank you Shehzade.
              P.Chidambaram: ModiJi, will you please stop calling him a Shehzada!! Its insulting.
              NaMo: HarvardJi, even a person who earns Rs12 per day in my Gujarat is a Shehzada, so how is that insulting ?
              Mani.S.Aiyer: Ya..Whatever !!
              *Meenakshi Lekhi enters room*
              *Arnab Goswami enters room*
              *Meenakshi Lekhi logs out*
              *Arnab Goswami logs out*
              NaMo: WTF Mitron!!
              Rahul.G: Ya..really WTF!!
              *Arvind.Kejri enters room*
              *12,ooo unknown.activists enter rooms*
              *Proud.Khaps enter room*
              *10 Ugandan diplomats log out*
              NaMo: Look, the anarchist aadmi is here, mitron!!
              Rahul.G: Hahaha…nailed it Modiji, you nailed it.
              Mani.S.Aiyer: AK, dude, what the hell are you doing here?
              Arvind.Kejri: Aam Aadmi can and will enter everywhere now, your offices, your parliaments and even your chatrooms.
              P.Chidambaram: Will the Aam Aadmi enter my washroom? It is dirty, may be your broom can do something there.
              Mani.S.Aiyer: HAHAHAHAHAHA….Trolled !!
              NaMo: Hahahaha..Mitron!! Very inclusive joke !!
              Rahul.G: AK, why don’t you ask Somnath Bharti to resign?
              Arvind.Kejri: But Rahul Baba, my entire Government resigned.
              Rahul.G: Ya ya..but the real question is why are you not asking Somnath Bharti to resign?
              Arvind.Kejri: WTF!!
              NaMo: Seriously Shehzade, go to Diggi Uncle, you need more political Gyaan.
              *Arnab Goswami logs out*
              Arvind.Kejri: WTF Arnab is upto !!
              *Manish.Tiwari enters room*
              *Oxford.Dictonary enters room*
              *Thesaurus.com enters room*
              Manish.Tiwari: Namaste netizens, accept my salutations for this propitious day.
              NaMo: Mitron, please send me dictionary.
              Arvind.Kejri: Inse Aam Aadmi ki language nahi boli jaati, yeh junta ko gumrah karte hain.
              Manish.Tiwari: Mr.Kejriwal, please tell me who is misleading this genteel nation on the issue of misgovernance? No one knows what you exactly want?
              Arvind.Kejri: Mai hu aam aadmi, mujhe chahiye swaraj.
              NaMo: Mitron!! He wouldn’t talk to us, let me call Sushma Swaraj Ji here.
              *Arvind.Kejri logs out*
              *12,ooo unknown.activists log out*
              *Proud.Khaps logs out*
              *10 Ugandan Diplomats enters room*
              Mani.S.Aiyer: Hahahaa…Bhagoda Kejri.
              NaMo:Bhagoda Kejri….Mitron!!
              Meenakshi Lekhi: Arnab why are you snooping me?
              Arnab Goswami: Hold on a second Miss.Lekhi, I am a responsible journalist and not Narendra Modi Gujarat Government.
              Mani.S.Aiyer: HAHAHAHAHA.
              Arnab Goswami: Why are laughing Mr.Aiyer? Is this some kind of joke to you? The nation wants to know if UPA ministers like you are so drunk in power..sSo drunk in power that they laugh upon a responsible journalist ?
              Mani.S.Aiyer: But Arnab I was…
              Arnab Goswami: You didn’t answer my question. Anyways, Miss.Lekhi, coming back to you, why did you log out every time I logged in here? To avoid my questions? Well you can’t , the nation wouldn’t accept such rampant behavior of politicians like you.
              Meenakshi Lekhi: Arre Baba leave that, tell me Arnab, are you paid well in TimesNow, because we have a job in BJP for you.
              Arnab Goswami: Hold on a second…what did you say? What did you say Miss Lekhi? Admin get me one to one with Miss Lekhi here, no one interrupts..No one !! Miss Lekhi…Never ever, ever , ever……
              *Arnab Goswami is kicked out of room by Admin*
              Meenakshi Lekhi: Sigh!! Thank God Mukesh Bhai, you saved us. You are the best admin.
              Mukesh.Ambani: Don’t worry guyz, this chatroom is my Dukaan. I will not allow anyone to misbehave with you, feel free to talk now, now that I am administrating it from over. Don’t Worry!!
              NaMo: Ok Mitron!! I am leaving now. Have to attend a rally.
              *NaMo logs out*
              *Apolitical.Bedi logs out *
              *Neutral.Anna logs out room*
              *Apolitical.Ramdev logs out*
              *Nationalist.HinduSena logs out*
              *Proud.Khaps enter room*
              *10 Ugandan Diplomats log out*
              Arvind.Kejri: Ambani Saab, tell me one thing…KG Basin..
              *Mukesh.Ambani logs out*
              *CII logs out*

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
                Chat room discussion between Rahul, Modi, Kejriwal and others | My Faking News

Welcometo ChatRoom.IndianPolitics.com
                Mani.S.Aiyer : Hey Guys!! Good Morning. Awesome Budget Chiddu bro.
                P.Chidambaram: Ya, thanks a lot , it was my Harvard skills that made it possible.
                Mani.S.Aiyer: Ya..Whatever !!!
                *Rahul.G enters room*
                Mani.S.Aiyer: Hey Rahul Baba, what’s up ?
                Rahul.G: Mani Uncle, I am good, and stop calling me Baba.
                Mani.S.Aiyer: Ok, Rahul Baba , What happened in Chota Bheem yesterday btw?
                Rahul.G: I don’t watch Chota Bheem now, I am a full grown up man for god sake.
                P.Chidambaram: Ya, Rahul Ji. But yesterday’s WWE Smackdown was awesome.
                Rahul.G: Ya Chiddu Uncle, John Cena nailed the trophy, so cool no?
                *NaMo enters room*
                *Apolitical.Bedi enters room*
                *Neutral.Anna enters room*
                *Apolitical.Ramdev enters room*
                *Nationalist.HinduSena enters room*
                Mani.S.Aiyer: Look Guys, the tea-seller is here, what’s up Tea-seller.
                NaMo: Mitron, I am good and my Gujarat is excellent with all its inclusive growth.
                P.Chidambaram: Haha..Hey Tea-Seller, does your inclusive growth include Advani Ji also ?
                Rahul.G: HAHAHAHAHAHA..Chiddu Uncle Nailed it..LOL.
                Mani.S.Aiyer: Hehehehehehe…tea-seller trolled.
                NaMo: Wait a second mitron, let me call my #HDL fans here.
                Mani.S.Aiyer: Wow !! Wow!! Hey Tea-Seller, we were just kidding dude. Why the hell you want to bring those loose canons here?
                NaMo: Mitron!! Sometimes your words…they hurt
                Rahul.G: Ya Modi Ji, we admire your work, specially the fact that you are building statue of our leader.
                NaMo: Thank you Shehzade.
                P.Chidambaram: ModiJi, will you please stop calling him a Shehzada!! Its insulting.
                NaMo: HarvardJi, even a person who earns Rs12 per day in my Gujarat is a Shehzada, so how is that insulting ?
                Mani.S.Aiyer: Ya..Whatever !!
                *Arnab Goswami logs out*
                NaMo: WTF Mitron!!
                Rahul.G: Ya..really WTF!!
                *Proud.Khaps enter room*
                *10 Ugandan diplomats log out*
                NaMo: Look, the anarchist aadmi is here, mitron!!
                Rahul.G: Hahaha…nailed it Modiji, you nailed it.
                Mani.S.Aiyer: AK, dude, what the hell are you doing here?
                Arvind.Kejri: Aam Aadmi can and will enter everywhere now, your offices, your parliaments and even your chatrooms.
                P.Chidambaram: Will the Aam Aadmi enter my washroom? It is dirty, may be your broom can do something there.
                Mani.S.Aiyer: HAHAHAHAHAHA….Trolled !!
                NaMo: Hahahaha..Mitron!! Very inclusive joke !!
                Rahul.G: AK, why don’t you ask Somnath Bharti to resign?
                Arvind.Kejri: But Rahul Baba, my entire Government resigned.
                Rahul.G: Ya ya..but the real question is why are you not asking Somnath Bharti to resign?
                Arvind.Kejri: WTF!!
                NaMo: Seriously Shehzade, go to Diggi Uncle, you need more political Gyaan.
                *Arnab Goswami logs out*
                Arvind.Kejri: WTF Arnab is upto !!
                *Manish.Tiwari enters room*
                *Oxford.Dictonary enters room*
                *Thesaurus.com enters room*
                Manish.Tiwari: Namaste netizens, accept my salutations for this propitious day.
                NaMo: Mitron, please send me dictionary.
                Arvind.Kejri: Inse Aam Aadmi ki language nahi boli jaati, yeh junta ko gumrah karte hain.
                Manish.Tiwari: Mr.Kejriwal, please tell me who is misleading this genteel nation on the issue of misgovernance? No one knows what you exactly want?
                Arvind.Kejri: Mai hu aam aadmi, mujhe chahiye swaraj.
                NaMo: Mitron!! He wouldn’t talk to us, let me call Sushma Swaraj Ji here.
                *Arvind.Kejri logs out*
                *12,ooo unknown.activists log out*
                *Proud.Khaps logs out*
                *10 Ugandan Diplomats enters room*
                Mani.S.Aiyer: Hahahaa…Bhagoda Kejri.
                NaMo:Bhagoda Kejri….Mitron!!
                Meenakshi Lekhi: Arnab why are you snooping me?
                Arnab Goswami: Hold on a second Miss.Lekhi, I am a responsible journalist and not Narendra Modi Gujarat Government.
                Mani.S.Aiyer: HAHAHAHAHA.
                Arnab Goswami: Why are laughing Mr.Aiyer? Is this some kind of joke to you? The nation wants to know if UPA ministers like you are so drunk in power..sSo drunk in power that they laugh upon a responsible journalist ?
                Mani.S.Aiyer: But Arnab I was…
                Arnab Goswami: You didn’t answer my question. Anyways, Miss.Lekhi, coming back to you, why did you log out every time I logged in here? To avoid my questions? Well you can’t , the nation wouldn’t accept such rampant behavior of politicians like you.
                Meenakshi Lekhi: Arre Baba leave that, tell me Arnab, are you paid well in TimesNow, because we have a job in BJP for you.
                Arnab Goswami: Hold on a second…what did you say? What did you say Miss Lekhi? Admin get me one to one with Miss Lekhi here, no one interrupts..No one !! Miss Lekhi…Never ever, ever , ever……
                *Arnab Goswami is kicked out of room by Admin*
                Meenakshi Lekhi: Sigh!! Thank God Mukesh Bhai, you saved us. You are the best admin.
                Mukesh.Ambani: Don’t worry guyz, this chatroom is my Dukaan. I will not allow anyone to misbehave with you, feel free to talk now, now that I am administrating it from over. Don’t Worry!!
                NaMo: Ok Mitron!! I am leaving now. Have to attend a rally.
                *NaMo logs out*
                *Apolitical.Bedi logs out *
                *Neutral.Anna logs out room*
                *Apolitical.Ramdev logs out*
                *Nationalist.HinduSena logs out*
                *Proud.Khaps enter room*
                *10 Ugandan Diplomats log out*
                Arvind.Kejri: Ambani Saab, tell me one thing…KG Basin..
                *Mukesh.Ambani logs out*
                *CII logs out*
                good one

Comment

Tags: news satirical
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X