It appears that India economy moves like a Camel and not like an Elephant as has been claimed often.First it was 2009 recession and now 2013 debacle......there is widespread joblessness again and people's investments are riding a camels back...

Employers say to jobseekers that they r waiting for economy to revive....so that means that next time someones child asks for meals .....the parent needs to pont a finger to the Mumbai stock exchange and to ask the child to wait for its recovery......or to Mr Manmohan Singh and Mrs Soneya Gandhi riding a Camel's back together....

There is only taxation ...but no social security ....no laws and ineffective judicial system ...as the legislature belongs only to the rich and sustains on their advocacy only...

Democracy has turned out to be the worst form of governance wherein majority votes and benefits r reaped by the richest only at the expense of poorest.Democratic governments have turned out to be a big farse and an insturument for advocsy and exploition of masses at the behest of the richest.

I am unable to understand what intricacies / mechanism / delibrate conspiracy led to devaluation of rupee against US$ by almost 50% ; what exactly went wrong with the economy resulting in looting of public money even without any housebrak......?

I am not qualified to understand the economic gimmicks behind the present scenario but my commonsense and instincts suggest to me that we are sorrounded by looters , cheaters , greedy thiefs all around nationally as well as internationally who'se only aim is to fulfill their lust of greed by looting others money through controlling banks , sharemarkets ......and now that wise mises nomore trust the sharemarkets and banks for investment , having experienced their instincts of looting ......they r now looting our houses n property.....even without attempting to break into our houses....
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.