Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by vaibav123Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday laid the foundation stone of a project to build a 70-storey temple in Vrindavan – Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir — which, when finished, is billed to be the tallest shrine in the world.
While the concept of the grand temple was conceived by in-house devotees of ISCKON Bangalore, the structural design has been outsourced to a US-based company, TEC Engineering. The temple, with a traditional Nagra architecture at the entrance, will have elements of a glass façade that would stretch to the 70th floor.
“The temple will change the skyline of Vrindavan. After entering the temple, there will be a capsule lift that will take visitors to the 70th floor. During their journey to the topmost floor, there will be a cosmology exhibit with 3D effects. It will be a whole new immersion experience. People would travel through the planets to reach the top.
Would not a state of art hospital be a better idea.
It would make nice reading if it said worlds biggest hospital being built.
Spiritual solace is a good idea,but physical health would have been a better idea.
By your words, I can make out that you are either a Congress (or its allies) or AAP supporter. Its a pity that due to few so called intellectual seculars like you, India is now far away from Hindustan and gradually turning into Pakistan. It's not far fetched that India will be an Islamic country (possible around 2060). Keep in mind that whenever any country has an Islamic majority, they cannot remain secular (leave the ideal world of a Hindu country dream) and surely becomes Islamic. Look all around the world to get several examples.CommentQuote0Flag
- By building temples India will not progress.But by giving world class health facilities,one can do miracles for the nation.
Dont start getting personal.I am only questioning priorities.
There are millions of temples,many of which are not being well maintained.CommentQuote0Flag
- This is again some political motive from SP. Better if they have build some school or hospital.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by singhpaThis is again some political motive from SP. Better if they have build some school or hospital.
It cannot be a political move by Akhilesh miyaa..Its a well known fact that he is pro Muslim....so if he would have built a mosque, you could have mentioned that, but not otherwise.CommentQuote0Flag
- He is pro Muslim, that why he have lay foundation of this temple to get some other caste votes. But now people are good enough aware and vote as per what he had done in past 2 yrs.Originally Posted by thatsashish1It cannot be a political move by Akhilesh miyaa..Its a well known fact that he is pro Muslim....so if he would have built a mosque, you could have mentioned that, but not otherwise.CommentQuote0Flag