Collapse

Join the Revolution

Last updated: April 10 2011
50 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Join the Revolution

Last but not least, Who is Anna Hazare ? YouTube - Anna Hazare's indefinite fast against corruption

Comment

All the above information and more information is present in Fight against corruption site. I have placed it here for the convince.

Today I have visited the Jantar Mantar for the same and there I have recorded the speech of Anna... try to upload in night.I was happy to see some kind steps to cure our country's cancer, but at the same time i was sad to see that the number of people are less copare to the crowd on india gate at world cup night.

In Jantra Mantar i have found for regestring your presence and support you have to give a missed call on some particulr number. I will provide the number in night right now parer is in my car.

Jai Hind

Comment

One UP for the early morning

Comment

Please give a missed call on 02261550789 for giving your support and also for getting the latest update about the moment.

Jai hind

Comment

Thanx guys for joining. Lets gather tomorrow at Jantar Mantar at 6pm.

Keep them coming.
            MM

Comment

MM Bhai,this initiative by Anna Hazare has really gained momentum .

Let's hope & pray that we see some real positive outcomes .
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by dheerajchugh303 View Post
                Please give a missed call on 02261550789 for giving your support and also for getting the latest update about the moment.

Jai hind
                Hi Dheeraj,
                This number is constantly busy so its good in a way.
                MM

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  MM Bhai,this initiative by Anna Hazare has really gained momentum .

Let's hope & pray that we see some real positive outcomes .
                  Manoj,
                  Dont hope and pray, just come to Delhi and be a part of it, or start something in Shimla. This is the best time to hit the nail on its head.
                  MM

Comment

Have already started a signature campaign here, with the help of an NGO . Till, today morning ( 10. 00 AM ) , we had about 1700 signatures .

.........would be taking more initiatives on this very shortly . I, along with some similar minded people, have an meeting with a few NGO's today evening .
                    Last edited April 8 2011, 11:28 AM.
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      Have already started a signature campaign here, with the help of an NGO . Till, today morning ( 10. 00 AM ) , we had about 1700 signatures .

.........would be taking more initiatives on this very shortly . I, along with some similar minded people, have an meeting with a few NGO's today evening .
                      great work mate....keep it up. let me know if i could be of help in anyway.
                      MM

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X