Sort by :
Filter by :
- Well....it should be better than before :)
But BJP, even after coming to power in haryana, did not result in good time for real estate there.CommentQuote0Flag
- Being a report card based govt. I expect them to showcase growth centers in UP and noida will definitely be one of them.
Expect a lot of industrial activity in noida, GN regoin and proximity to delhi should be added advantage.
Going forward Govt. In lucknow can be pressurised if people from noida stage continuous agitations at Jantar mantar and india gate!!
- Sirji baba ramdev already have big land parcel in yamuna expressway, plus mathura will increase development, nh24 expand fast, maybe FNG and EPE also fast, with center and state same, its always plus
For CM i would like rajnath singh.as he is politics from NCR region, is respected man and if he CM, noida and ghaziabad will gain big time
- Please dont forget Jewar airportCommentQuote0Flag
- Gurgaon was saturated but Noida never emerged as New economy subarb of DElhi NCR. It is like smallcap stock so growth will be fast, guragaon is largecap stock so hardly any retur. There will be explosive growth in Noida-Gnoida region so hold onto your investment.CommentQuote0Flag
- Sirji if rajnath singh become CM, it will be Best for noida, his son mla noida, he before cM also and he have clean image and no nonsense
He mp from ghaziabad
Perfec for noida, noida will gain for sureCommentQuote0Flag
- BJP had made many statements in past about need of reducing overall costs of real estate so that it reaches the masses. Historically, real estate builders are never benefited by BJP. But Yes, BJP in UP will bring some sanity among builders. So, if investors expect rates would increase, they are mistaken. Users will definitely be benefited. Ensure timely delivery of housing units: Union minister M Venkaiah Naidu to builders...http://www.financialexpress.com/industry/ensure-timely-delivery-of-housing-units-union-minister-m-venkaiah-naidu-to-builders/577190/ “The government is not asking you to do anything more than what you have promised to the people. What you have promised on the paper, you just complete that, we will stand by you,” Naidu said.
Naidu was responding to CREDAI chairman Irfan Razack’s demand that provisions of the new Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act should not be applicable with retrospective effect and should cover only new projects.
- With seen lot of inventory..Rates not gona jump..But yes new gob prospect will increase... Based on CM candidate specific region will flourish..If rajnath will became CM..Then NOIDA and GHZ gona uplift..
but chances of rajnath is less..CommentQuote0Flag
- Sir project like FNG and EPE could become real
Also i think some airport and new railway station come upCommentQuote0Flag
- rajnath is from eastern up. so that is the priority.
noida will have great days , just things need little transparency.CommentQuote0Flag
Of the 143 new legislaors who have declared pending criminal cases against them, 107 face serious charges including of murder and crimes against women.
Mafia-don-turned politician Mukhtar Ansari of the Bahujan Samaj Party leads the pack of new legislators with criminal antecedents. Elected from Mau, Ansari has 16 criminal cases against him, and that includes five charges of murder.
Of the total 4,853 candidates who contested the polls, 860 had declared that criminal cases were pending in courts against them.
In the euphoria of victory, the basic and serious aspect of tainted law makers is missed out.
A tainted law maker is a black mark for us, regardless of which party he belongs.
- Originally Posted by ranjaonWell....it should be better than before :)
But BJP, even after coming to power in haryana, did not result in good time for real estate there.
Even if nothing change then it looks BJP is same as othersCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by caplayer2012
Even if nothing change then it looks BJP is same as others
Dear Sir....i am of the view that noida/greater noida would now be preffered destination of companies to set up offices... this in long term would translate into better demand.
For short term, real estate market might get a jolt coz of implementation of rera and huge supply due to builders rushing to complete their pending units to avoid penalty.CommentQuote1Flag
The Uttar Pradesh cabinet headed by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has gave its go ahead for formalities to be completed and an 'in-principle' nod being sought for the development of the Noida International Greenfield Airport at a meeting here last night.