Its everyones duty to vote.so even if its hot today please go and vote.

thanking you.
Read more
Reply
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Every vote is important.

    Yes please vote. Every vote is important.

    Bears - if you want realistic prices exercise your vote today.

    Bulls - if you want good long term growth for the country providing good fundamentals to invest in this historical land exercise your vote today.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by contra
    Yes please vote. Every vote is important.

    Bears - if you want realistic prices exercise your vote today.

    Bulls - if you want good long term growth for the country providing good fundamentals to invest in this historical land exercise your vote today.

    Are you accepting prices are not realistic now:D
    CommentQuote
  • Bears - Vote for commies so that u will lose your job and RE prices will come down but you wont have money to pay.
    Bulls - Vote any As or ass and your job will be in trouble but salaries will rise 10% and RE prices will move up 100%.
    ROTFL.
    CommentQuote
  • I voted today:). Turnout in Chennai should have been around 60-62%.

    At my polling centre which was mostly urban, saw people steadily coming and voting from young to older people.

    While in Tamil Nadu, AIADMK might win most seats according to exit polls it is difficult to see if they will support Congress or BJP at the centre.

    Third front and communists are a joke. Communists might get just half of 62 seats they got last time in 2004 at the centre and as for third front alliance its a joke:D.

    Personally would prefer Market friendly BJP/NDA at the centre and would recommend AIADMK to support NDA.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

    So for a while now, it is politics from RE? Whom so ever comes to power , will the toor dal price will come down to Rs. 35 from Rs. 60/kg. or gingelly oil will come down to Rs. 60 from Rs. 150/kg? Or the mutton price will come down to Rs. 100 from Rs. 200/kg. None is going to come down except the RE prices and the IT salaries.

    ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • If UPA does not come back, then we can say yes food prices indeed are a major issue.

    If UPA comes back then we can say food prices are no longer an important issue.

    But looks like NDA may just emerge with new allies and form the next government. NDA will be good particularly for infrastructure sector as they have made infrastructure spending an important agenda.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

    It is going to be horse trading by both Congress and BJP. There will be VIMOCHANAM for this country only when a single party gets majority. Alliance has no meaning in this country as there is none permanent. People, till foes yesterday will become friends and viceversa. Communal colour is fake and boasting of secular identity is also fraud. Every one, irrespective of party, will like to make crores of rupees and this is their motive.

    ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Have u got Vimochan now...I mean from the foolish bears. Now dont talk about Velavasi yeri potchu. I did not do it! LOL! You will have 400sqft flats in Chennai that will be sold for 50L and they will be really poorly built ones probably in Guduvanchery or in Selaiyur.
    Our DLFs will become so arrogant that they will sell their flats for 2cr plus.
    Bears are dead meat and those who waited will wait until death for their property purchase.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Have u got Vimochan now...I mean from the foolish bears. Now dont talk about Velavasi yeri potchu. I did not do it! LOL! You will have 400sqft flats in Chennai that will be sold for 50L and they will be really poorly built ones probably in Guduvanchery or in Selaiyur.
    Our DLFs will become so arrogant that they will sell their flats for 2cr plus.
    Bears are dead meat and those who waited will wait until death for their property purchase.


    Dear friend,

    I meant vimochanam for the people and the country.

    However, I feel the New Govt. will force the lendors to reduce the rate of interest to even 7.5% level, may be before Dec. 2009, which will be a real boost to the RE sector.

    ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

    I meant vimochanam for the people and the country.

    However, I feel the New Govt. will force the lendors to reduce the rate of interest to even 7.5% level, may be before Dec. 2009, which will be a real boost to the RE sector.

    ks2071746

    KS, you are also partially a bear. I can see that. So u wont agree with my statement.
    However I dont care about New Govt. It will do nothing better for the common man then any govt has done before. India is a country where some exploit many. I dont think that is right, but when I have no choice I prefer to be in the better side!
    In other words RE will shoot up as much as salaries have UNNECESSARILY SHOT UP as much as FOOD HAS SHOT UP etc.
    Our farmers can commit suicide, nobody cares, and people crib about rice hike, but when salaries go up what is the logic?
    In simple, we have been, are and will be a SUPER DUPER INFLATIONARY ECONOMY. So the best hedge is RE.
    CommentQuote