X
Collapse

2014 - How Many seats will AAP get?

Last updated: May 22 2014
43 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 2014 - How Many seats will AAP get?

Originally posted by vaibav123 View Post
    16th May will speak the voice of people.
    It will speak voice of the people. Moreover it will be most discussed phenomenon that how could AAP win such number of seats. Whatever seats are won by BJP ( oh sorry Modi) they will not be discussed but point of discussion will be AAP. Even if it is not 140 or 100, But it will be much-much more than expected by media/survey/critics. People expecting zero seat for AAP will not be shocked because they themselves know very well this cannot happen, they just want to show their supremacy & they think by predicting zero seats for AAP they will be hero, but after 16th who is going to respect their any view for anything.

I feel media will also give attention to AAP after 12th evening because their contracts of paid advertisements will be over, by the time they would have been dented AAP by some percentage of votes but that is how the money power works & part&parcel of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by mohanpruthi View Post
      It will speak voice of the people. Moreover it will be most discussed phenomenon that how could AAP win such number of seats. Whatever seats are won by BJP ( oh sorry Modi) they will not be discussed but point of discussion will be AAP. Even if it is not 140 or 100, But it will be much-much more than expected by media/survey/critics. People expecting zero seat for AAP will not be shocked because they themselves know very well this cannot happen, they just want to show their supremacy & they think by predicting zero seats for AAP they will be hero, but after 16th who is going to respect their any view for anything.

I feel media will also give attention to AAP after 12th evening because their contracts of paid advertisements will be over, by the time they would have been dented AAP by some percentage of votes but that is how the money power works & part&parcel of the game.
      0 and if AAP is very very lucky may be 1.

Comment

How many seats you predict for AAP?
        'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

Or will it beat BJP which won a grand 2 seats in its first lok sabha elections?

No one knows how many seats AAP will get, so go ahead and take a guess from 0 (AAP does not exist) to 140 (AAP is second largest party)

The results of these elections are due in 9 days.

My guess is as good as any 30+.

Comment

My Guess anywhere between 50 to 80. But in my opinion it hardly matters for me how much sats they win but they win in the most odd situations where all big parties,media,money power, bahubal, typical gandi wali politics are all against them.

Good Matrix Dear, They are definitely going to beat BJP(their first performance of 2 seats). I am more than 100% sure.

Comment

My Guess anywhere between 50 to 80. But in my opinion it hardly matters for me how much sats they win but they win in the most odd situations where all big parties,media,money power, bahubal, typical gandi wali politics are all against them.

Good Matrix Dear, They are definitely going to beat BJP(their first performance of 2 seats). I am more than 100% sure.
              Person should be realistic, your guess number tells that you are far from realty situation.

Comment

Today I am praying from my heart & soul : May God help Kumar Vishwas in Amethi.

The guy had slogged day & nights there & created a real challenge for Raga.

May God help him & save him from the mile hue Congress-BJP helped by administration of SP. All forces are at their best to make win of Shahzada.

I pray to God & wish him Success.

Comment

Originally posted by kingmanish View Post
                  Yeh 3 log kaun hai jinhe lagta hai 140 + milegi

he he he ..
                  I know these three persons. They are Modi, Ambani and Adani ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by munishk View Post
                    Person should be realistic, your guess number tells that you are far from realty situation.
                    I have done my research & calculations & quite sure for 58 seats. My calculations may be right or wrong. I am not claiming but yes I hope so.

I expect Punjab to be clean swept by AAP, I have personally visited two cities of Punjab & seen the atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by munishk View Post
                      I know these three persons. They are Modi, Ambani and Adani ;-)
                      LOL. agar kisi fourth ne bhi vote kar diya toh shayad woh RaGa hoga...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X