Collapse

Anna ji ko bhoole to nahi?

Last updated: October 18 2012
176 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Anna ji ko bhoole to nahi?

I favor transparency.. bring that in, and uskey baad sab sudhar jaayega..
    These land dealings , govt. giving contracts--should be all done in open, in Town hall format. And citizens should have a say, whether they want metro or good free schools or good free hospitals. After all, our money is getting used up...Then only this will be true democracy.

Comment

Originally posted by unreal View Post
      You are correct. But there's a saying "spare the rod & spoil the child". 5000 ka fine laga do instantly, sab apna kachra khud uthana shuroo kar denge. Traffic rules break karo, fine enjoy karo. The problem is the 'dabangg' ones break more rules and it's not possible to discipline them.
      True--As for ."khudh sudhaaro"..nothing is going to happen. Same Auntiji, if she travels in Singapore/UK/US or even Delhi Metro , won't DARE to throw that kachra 2meter away. Why?? Very few obey rule out of goodness of their heart..it is implication of breaking of rule.

Comment

ANNA ney protest kiya toh NETA bola..............."Kuch CHANGE karna hai toh ELECTION lado.....Politics mein aao ANNA JEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ye dharney sey kya hoga...................

RAMDEV ney protest kiya toh NETA (DIGGI) bola...................." Arrey bhaiyon Is BABA ko country ki koi chinta nahi.........isey toh bas POLITICS mein aana hai

WAAH REY NETA JEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAI HO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
          I have question to LokPal bill supporter :

To monitor all official India need atleast 50000 Lokpal.

How they will be recruited ? How to confirm that they are not corrupt..?

Manging 50000 Lokpal will be very tough.... Aana can not recruit them.

People in Govt. job know how tough it is to work.. Decision making will be slow down by another 50% as no one take responsibility due to fear of getting caught...

To me Lokpal is not important .. A transparent system of work is more important...

Remember, Lokpal will be again an Indian not a computer.
          These naive questions have already been answered umpteen times on umpteen forums.
          For 'large' no. of lokpals, do we say that lets do away from policing since it requires HUGE number of cops to manage 120 crore Indians? If govt apparatus is so bloated and unmanageable, then its better to trim it rather than complaining about large no. of lokpals.

As for honesty of lokpals, remember that its an 'institutional' arrangement, NOT an idea based on just personal honesty of lokpals. Do we say that even judges are corrupt, so why to have 'independent' judiciary?

The very foundation of democracy is division of power across multiple institutions which are independent of each other.
          The operative word here is 'division' and 'independent'. The current arrangement is that govt itself monitors govt - an obvious conflict of interest. So, an independent arrangement is needed.
          'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

Originally posted by unreal View Post
            You are correct. But there's a saying "spare the rod & spoil the child". 5000 ka fine laga do instantly, sab apna kachra khud uthana shuroo kar denge. Traffic rules break karo, fine enjoy karo. The problem is the 'dabangg' ones break more rules and it's not possible to discipline them.
            Fines are great for officers. If fine is 5000, officers can easily take 1000 as bribe.

Comment

Originally posted by missedthebus View Post
              Dear Sir,

I would always be against corruption.I took the march from India gate to and guess what i was doing all the time at India gate when all supporters young and old were shouting amazing slogans like "Sonia Gandhi kutiya hai" etc. etc.

I was picking rubbish from the road and putting it in the bin!mind you! there were 100's of dustbin.I saw aunty ji's throwing litter just 2 metre away from dustbin, not preferring to walk 2 steps and shouting "Anna ji, Hum tumhare saath hai"

I had few of my friend's who got caught with drunken driving last night were there saying bad names to system.

Now, I hate this double standard aur isiliye kuch bhi kabhi bhi theek nahi hoga.

Annaji should have first asked all the people who joined him to be a good citizen themselves first!'

* Traffic rules obey karo
              * Aas paas saaf safai rakho
              * Toll pe line mei lago properly.

etc. etc.. so my mantra would be pehle khud sudhro..jagg apne aap sudhar jaega

ye jo neta police system hai..ye sab apke, mere, hamare aas paas ke tau chahcha friend cousing hi hai...bilkul mere aur aap jaise.

regards,
              MTB
              Great job, mate. I salute you.

I also stress on this. I see people complaining about fuel prices, but keeping engines ON at traffic lights. Complaining abt pollution and keeping multiple cars. Complaining about inflation but want high returns on their property investment. People complain ki beta selfish ho gaya hai, but teach him selfishness from beginning. Shout about corrupt netaas, but do deals using black money.
              Last edited May 14 2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                Great job, mate. I salute you.

I also stress on this. I see people complaining about fuel prices, but keeping engines ON at traffic lights. Complaining abt pollution and keeping multiple cars. Complaining about inflation but want high returns on their property investment. People complain ki beta selfish ho gaya hai, but teach him selfishness from beginning. Shout about corrupt netaas, but do deals using black money.

Fatichar bhai, agree with u to some extent. Whatever you have said does matter but not the real problem. Take example of Yamuna river in Delhi. They have put huge iron "jaals" on the bridge & tell people not to throw anything in the river. OK, good step. But the govt has no solution to stop the industrial waste which is a real threat. Sab eye-wash hai govt ka, logon ko ch***ya banane ka.

Same is the logic everywhere.
                Khud ko sudharo... khudko sudharo. Are kya bakwas hai ye sab. Indians se jyaada europeans & americans tend to violate the rules. Lekin wahan govt serious hai. Log govt kee baja kar rakhate hain, isiliye kaam hote hain. Yehan India mein hindu.. muslim / SC-ST / tera-mera se hee fursat nahin hai, desh ke liye kaun sochenge. Accident mein hindu kee gaadi se muslim kee murgi mar jaaye, to communcal riots ho jaate hain... yehi hai India.

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
                  I have question to LokPal bill supporter :

To monitor all official India need atleast 50000 Lokpal.

How they will be recruited ? How to confirm that they are not corrupt..?

Manging 50000 Lokpal will be very tough.... Aana can not recruit them.

People in Govt. job know how tough it is to work.. Decision making will be slow down by another 50% as no one take responsibility due to fear of getting caught...

To me Lokpal is not important .. A transparent system of work is more important...

Remember, Lokpal will be again an Indian not a computer.
                  You already have too many people in CVS, CBI, each departement has there own vigilence team, the need is just relocate them....so this is rubbish that this system can't be made.......and this rubbish obviously is spread in media by the politicians

Comment

to reply to your second question, transparent system is already there thanks to anna for RTI.
                    But what to do even when you know that corruption is there through RTI, no law no agency to punish the culprits is there, CVS is already under the influence of most of the corrupt and now adays corruption get propagated from the top.....even for road deals direct money is given to the CM office................so obviously nobody will act.........system like lokpal is absolutely necessary...................

Comment

CVC has independence but no power.
                      CBI has power but no independence.
                      'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X