Real estate, property registration, builder related cheating, poor implementation of property laws - these are the single biggest problem in India today. Troubles everybody and yet - nobody can avoid property.

After witnessing the shenanigans of Congress biggies and BJP President in land related irregularities, there is no doubt that this aspect of our economy which is crying out for reforms will never improve until incorruptible people are in charge.

Although BJP is much better than Congress, their response to recent BJP leadership problems exposes their inadequacy.

We must vote for Aam Aadmi party even though it might harm the BJP and in the end benefit Congress by vote splitting - because even if a single Aam Aadmi voice reaches the parliament or the state legislature, it will prevent a hundred crooked deals.

We must empower the Aam Aadmi party and we can only do so by voting for them.

So much easier to vote for them than attending their rally !!!

Even if they lose their deposit, their voice will prevent a hundred criminals being fielded in the electoral battles to come.

PArties might reject criminals because of what Aam Aadmi party might say. That itself is enough.
Read more
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This forum is not meant to promote political parties, it is a individual decision.

if I like BJP should I go an create another thread for this?
    CommentQuote
  • saari parties chor hain.. aam aadmi party is no different..
    my pov
    CommentQuote
  • George Bernard Shaw said it aptly-

“Democracy is a device that insures we shall be governed no better than we deserve." “Democracy substitutes election by the incompetent many for appointment by the corrupt few
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal02
    George Bernard Shaw said it aptly-

“Democracy is a device that insures we shall be governed no better than we deserve." “Democracy substitutes election by the incompetent many for appointment by the corrupt few

Well said !!

One may get a glimpse of your society as a whole by what's broadcasted in local New Channels and entertainment channels (daily soaps)
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • “A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”
    Theodore Roosevelt
    CommentQuote
  • “Pops added,"you know, they say if you don't vote, you get the government you deserve."
    "And if you do, you never get the results you expected," (Katherine) replied.”
    E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
    CommentQuote
  • Is AAP's main agenda builder corruption? Or Corruption in general & better governance?

Thre is nothing right or nothing wrong in this world. Actions are taken based on situations. That's why we see Lord Rama & Lord Krishna having different characteristics even though considered as avatar of Lord Vishnu....

Even Anna should not have taken the route which Gandhi jee took few decades ago - "Satyagrah". He should have shown interest to join active politics and lead the change. That way there would not have been any split b/w him and AAP.

BTW, election results will depend more on rural side than urban side where people will be more happy to recieved loan waiver (recent one was Akhilesh's announcement) and so on.... People on this forum or people with similar mindset might not even go to vote. I have seen in past that if votes are near week-end, metro city people either go to their hometown (within reach of 200 km) or go out for fun for three - 4 days (this observation is limited to my friend/social circle)....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    This forum is not meant to promote political parties, it is a individual decision.

if I like BJP should I go an create another thread for this?

This thread is in the section

coffee-lounge-discuss-anything
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cheettu
    saari parties chor hain.. aam aadmi party is no different..
    my pov

This is a classic excuse to turn a blind eye to political corruption.

BTW, What has AAP stolen?

Even if it is, wouldn't you like to elect the smallest thief?
    CommentQuote
  • I support AAP. It is the only party which has announced

1. No more than 1 ticket from a family.

2. No tickets to criminals.

3. ANY person can apply for a ticket. In other parties, people are chosen by the party, we know on the basis of what.

4. Internal lokpal. If charges against a party member are found prima facie to be valid, he would have to leave is position.

What else do people want? That AAP should take guns and shoot down the corrupt people? Or donate all their wealth to you guys?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    I support AAP. It is the only party which has announced

1. No more than 1 ticket from a family.

2. No tickets to criminals.

3. ANY person can apply for a ticket. In other parties, people are chosen by the party, we know on the basis of what.

4. Internal lokpal. If charges against a party member are found prima facie to be valid, he would have to leave is position.

What else do people want? That AAP should take guns and shoot down the corrupt people? Or donate all their wealth to you guys?

what if they don't follow the same? these are just announcements. political party promises so many goodies
    CommentQuote
  • Whatever....atleast you are getting an alternate which in itself can work as a cause for self regulation amongst other parties!
    CommentQuote
  • This is coffee-lounge and yes could be a medium to promote something in which you trust.. . .

We (family) is going to vote aam aadmi and no matters what would be results. Co-operation to wrong is equally wrong. at least we can try ?
    CommentQuote
  • Mein toe AAM AADMI party ko hi vote karoongaa ..... aagar ye bhi corrupt nikley to eskaa matlab AAM AADMI hi corrupt hai... means "WE" aam aadmi.
    CommentQuote