Real estate, property registration, builder related cheating, poor implementation of property laws - these are the single biggest problem in India today. Troubles everybody and yet - nobody can avoid property.

After witnessing the shenanigans of Congress biggies and BJP President in land related irregularities, there is no doubt that this aspect of our economy which is crying out for reforms will never improve until incorruptible people are in charge.

Although BJP is much better than Congress, their response to recent BJP leadership problems exposes their inadequacy.

We must vote for Aam Aadmi party even though it might harm the BJP and in the end benefit Congress by vote splitting - because even if a single Aam Aadmi voice reaches the parliament or the state legislature, it will prevent a hundred crooked deals.

We must empower the Aam Aadmi party and we can only do so by voting for them.

So much easier to vote for them than attending their rally !!!

Even if they lose their deposit, their voice will prevent a hundred criminals being fielded in the electoral battles to come.

PArties might reject criminals because of what Aam Aadmi party might say. That itself is enough.
Read more
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • AAAP and Kejriwal

I would definitely vote for Kejriwals party. He is a brilliant person who could have chosen to remian in his Government post and enjoyed "privileges". Instead he has chosen the very hard path of fighting elections and starting a party from beginning level,without too much of money or any muscle power. We need to try himout and vote him into power in Delhi elections to see how he performs at administration. It is easy to criticise but he had to do the act to bring light/focus on VVVVVips of our politics and highlight the fact the Government has been working for the benefit of individuals only.
    He is an alternative and we can try him out.
    CommentQuote
  • I would also definitely vote for AAP. I agree that every political party is a "chor" but have we seen AAP in governance ever? Lets give Arvind a chance.
    CommentQuote
  • As long as AK & Anna have an understanding in terms of supporting/fielding the candidates, it shall be okay. If both start fighting against each other, it will benefit existing political parties :(

Originally Posted by vaibav123
    He is an alternative and we can try him out.
    CommentQuote
  • its nobody but us who can change the face of indian politics... AAP may be honest now, but power corrupts!

I wish elections were held online too....if we can do netbanking on internet, why can't we vote online....am sure if we could cast vote at the click of our mouse with convenience, entire net savvy middle class will wake up from its slumber....

I know people will say ki risk hai...hacking, fake voting etc etc but system can be made hack resistant, if not entirely hack proof.

I rest my case!
    CommentQuote
  • BJP is the most Corrupt party but media has over blown the misdeeds of the Congress which has given an edge for the BJP and Modi in the coming elections.As our honourable PM has said Modi as PM will be disastrous for India and hence to stop Modi and BJP we the common man must unite under AAP to defeat the communal BJP and Modi.Long live AAP.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Najeeb

Thank u sir apne hamari ankhe khol di . Varna mai to karodo log ki baaton ko sach samajh baitha tha jo keh rahe the corruption badha hai , mehngai badhi hai, unemployment badha hai.
    Apne ye khulasa karke ankhen khol di ki karodo log galat soch rahe hai aur aap hi ek dimag wale reh gaye ho.
    CommentQuote
  • Corruption cannot be eradicated on stroke of a pen..in my opinion, the issue we are facing everywhere is because of unequal distribution..not scarcity or surplus..there is no lack of good people with service mind..we see them in NGO, social development groups, Foundation, Trusts etc but they don't want to join political parties because their ideologies don't match with politics and the grass root level person may not ascribe to the same..In the case of AAP supporters, when they talk about cleaning the system they don't seem to realize that you don't need a CM or PM to give water or electricity..A city mayor can do that, some places district collectors, village panchayath heads and upright bueareucrat have done more than what governments can do..its the ignorance of people of not knowing what their rights are..what's the duty of government functionaries so that they can demand it..when politicians realize they command more power/authority and the public don't know, they exploit and favor behind the doors..what we need to stop corruption is transparency and accountability and more public activism/awareness.. It doesn't matter which party..we are electing a people representative not a party representative.. In my state none of the parties in discussion Here like BJP, Congress or AAP has a presence and stand chance against the regional parties.. The situation can change only if AAP can manage to get candidates who wont join other mainstream political parties or wont get ticket from them but are worthy and worked selflessly in the constituency.

To reduce corruption in RE, we must first computerize the industry..it is now like the stock market when we had paper shares..all the departments like revenue, tax, water, electricity etc should be integrated..in future a buyer or seller should be able to self service themselves using a banking partner, lawyer and/or agent, goto a single window clearance system or kiosk to do a RE transaction.

Aim should be to make the entire process easy and simple with maximum transparency and minimum interference.
    CommentQuote
  • It is good to hear that BJP's number will come down bcoz of AAP effect.That is great news for the minority communities which were fearing that the Devil from Gujarat will become the PM of India.

AAP and Kejriwal is a God sent for Muslims and other minorities and I am confident all of them will rally behind AAP to stop BJP and the devil from coming to power.AAP effect might throw a hung parliament but either AAP or Congress can form the government at the Centre as they have done in Delhi now.

A corrupt Congress is million times better than communal BJP

Let's Vote AAP and Stop Modi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Najeeb
    It is good to hear that BJP's number will come down bcoz of AAP effect.That is great news for the minority communities which were fearing that the Devil from Gujarat will become the PM of India.

AAP and Kejriwal is a God sent for Muslims and other minorities and I am confident all of them will rally behind AAP to stop BJP and the devil from coming to power.AAP effect might throw a hung parliament but either AAP or Congress can form the government at the Centre as they have done in Delhi now.

A corrupt Congress is million times better than communal BJP

Let's Vote AAP and Stop Modi.

Isn't Congress communal?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nabishek
    Corruption cannot be eradicated on stroke of a pen..in my opinion, the issue we are facing everywhere is because of unequal distribution..not scarcity or surplus..there is no lack of good people with service mind..we see them in NGO, social development groups, Foundation, Trusts etc but they don't want to join political parties because their ideologies don't match with politics and the grass root level person may not ascribe to the same..In the case of AAP supporters, when they talk about cleaning the system they don't seem to realize that you don't need a CM or PM to give water or electricity..A city mayor can do that, some places district collectors, village panchayath heads and upright bueareucrat have done more than what governments can do..its the ignorance of people of not knowing what their rights are..what's the duty of government functionaries so that they can demand it..when politicians realize they command more power/authority and the public don't know, they exploit and favor behind the doors..what we need to stop corruption is transparency and accountability and more public activism/awareness.. It doesn't matter which party..we are electing a people representative not a party representative.. In my state none of the parties in discussion Here like BJP, Congress or AAP has a presence and stand chance against the regional parties.. The situation can change only if AAP can manage to get candidates who wont join other mainstream political parties or wont get ticket from them but are worthy and worked selflessly in the constituency.

To reduce corruption in RE, we must first computerize the industry..it is now like the stock market when we had paper shares..all the departments like revenue, tax, water, electricity etc should be integrated..in future a buyer or seller should be able to self service themselves using a banking partner, lawyer and/or agent, goto a single window clearance system or kiosk to do a RE transaction.

Aim should be to make the entire process easy and simple with maximum transparency and minimum interference.

That's communist viewpoint...The other viewpoint is that its governance failure that's causing corruption...In fact, the suggestion you yourself gave are about improvements in governance, not redistribution of wealth...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaijai
    That's communist viewpoint...The other viewpoint is that its governance failure that's causing corruption...In fact, the suggestion you yourself gave are about improvements in governance, not redistribution of wealth...

No, I was not talking about money/wealth but about the "last mile" procurement/distribution lacuna in our present system.Let me explain in detail.

Lets explore a basic question..why do we need money? we need it to service ourselves of our basic necessities and Rupee is just an instrument we use to get the resources..Lets say a person is able to generate electricity in surplus in his house using solar/bio-gas/renewable technologies and he wants to distribute it to his neighbours..will he be able to sell it? Lets say a farmer has 100 sacks of rice, does he get a fair price? in both the cases..the person who has generated is the wealthiest..but does our system empower them? we make them feel poor..They are not able to exchange/barter their production for something else they need.

Let me take the public distribution system and fair price shops for example..how many of us know our entitlements? The people who earn well and can provide themselves using their money dont even care..The allocation given by the government goes waste..when the corrupt people realize there are no takers..they divert it to the black market and sell it off or it gets rotten..so arent we indirectly contributing to corruption? When the quota is reduced..it permanently denies benefits for people who really need it..many dont know they are entitled to get roads/water/electricity..Farmers dont know they can get loan..their crop is insured and they can get relief..no one goes into addressing these areas..those people wouldnt even have heard they can get such things..They remain poor and die poor, sometimes commit suicide as family or take up arms against the system. A Finance minister waiving farmer loans or a Chief minister assuring Free water or fair price to farmers are not changing anything on the ground. Even education hasnt changed the attitude of these people. It is this kind of red-tapism and partiality that is killing the country. Thats why we need a system. thats easy, transparent and accountable.

Let me make one thing clear, I dont support subsidies beyond an extent of whats necessary to survive..the schemes like direct cash transfer, MNREGA etc are lazy ways of reforms..it makes people not think and not work..They become unproductive and a liability..They bring imbalance to the system by creating new problems and crimes. We should encourage everyone to study and work for a living..We need a direct producer-consumer relationship..a person who is able to contribute in whichever way they can should be compensated and rewarded..Thats the only way to ensure a healthy economy and keep people happy in my view.

Mr Nandan Nilekani and Mr. Mani Shankar Aiyer tried their best to bring aadhar and panchayath raj respectively..But they are trying from within a wrong place. People can give creative solutions to their own problem better than any other politician/officer can think..Our politicans never bothered to consult with people and asking them what exactly they want. There are no bounds for what we can achieve using crowd sourcing of ideas.

My Dream and vision is in future every resource should be equitable and should be exchangeable like currency exchange for rupee credits..If a farmer has 2 kilos of tomotaes..he should be able to goto a PDS and give that and get equal money credit..which can be used to buy whatever he wants..Our villages are the richest..they are the vehicle of our econonmy..Its high time we overhauled and empowered them. Its our duty and you may call it by any name..There is no other way India can become a superpower ignoring its grass root/last mile people. We have the potential and I am hopeful we are on the right path towards showing the world again - India is the land of riches.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by midclsinvstr
    I would also definitely vote for AAP. I agree that every political party is a "chor" but have we seen AAP in governance ever? Lets give Arvind a chance.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=44632

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Real estate, property registration, builder related cheating, poor implementation of property laws - these are the single biggest problem in India today. Troubles everybody and yet - nobody can avoid property.

After witnessing the shenanigans of Congress biggies and BJP President in land related irregularities, there is no doubt that this aspect of our economy which is crying out for reforms will never improve until incorruptible people are in charge.

Although BJP is much better than Congress, their response to recent BJP leadership problems exposes their inadequacy.

We must vote for Aam Aadmi party even though it might harm the BJP and in the end benefit Congress by vote splitting - because even if a single Aam Aadmi voice reaches the parliament or the state legislature, it will prevent a hundred crooked deals.

We must empower the Aam Aadmi party and we can only do so by voting for them.

So much easier to vote for them than attending their rally !!!

Even if they lose their deposit, their voice will prevent a hundred criminals being fielded in the electoral battles to come.

PArties might reject criminals because of what Aam Aadmi party might say. That itself is enough.

Originally Posted by fatichar
    I support AAP. It is the only party which has announced

1. No more than 1 ticket from a family.

2. No tickets to criminals.

3. ANY person can apply for a ticket. In other parties, people are chosen by the party, we know on the basis of what.

4. Internal lokpal. If charges against a party member are found prima facie to be valid, he would have to leave is position.

What else do people want? That AAP should take guns and shoot down the corrupt people? Or donate all their wealth to you guys?

Originally Posted by jaijai
    AAP is more dangerous than even Laloo...They are a bunch of loony leftists who think all businessmen are crook out to suck the blood of poor people. They are a throw back to the era of 80s when profit and money were bad words and there was a sense of pride in being 'poor'.

I have no doubt that AAP and Kejriwal is honest. But honesty is a necessary but not the sufficient condition to be in power. Even Britisher rulers were honest, then should we invite them back to rule over us?

Look at the economic policies and other policies (like national security) of AAP and Kejriwal before deciding; don't short-sell yourself.

Interesting to see what we were saying over one year ago in Nov 2012

Originally Posted by myhomedream
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=44632

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

People who have been fooled will hate you for opening their eyes
    CommentQuote
  • People who have been fooled may not accept it for obvious reasons... but going ahead will they again vote for the party which fooled them?
    CommentQuote
  • "Beware of opportunist"..I have always heard since my childhood from my Grandfather and father:)...
    Here comes one more fooling people....BTW, Mr Binny aka AAP MLA has told almost 1 month back that Ashutosh and few others are already given LS tickets as a deal....So AK looks to be bigger dealmaker than other by asking people every nook and corner of country to join..
    Specially people who have been in news recently on an issue like family of Nido e.t.c
    Krazy Kejriwal with body of 32size and wearing shirt of 44size...Too thoughtful.
    Breaking news coverage at India Today : North, News - India Today

God save our Country now...
    CommentQuote