Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by rakesh_sahuYes. They raised it, so they have to get it done. I do not need lokpal.
Most idiots and corrupt will say that they don't want independent corruption investigation to happenCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rakesh_sahuguru ji, calm down....
AK came to everyone's notice (or may be to my) only through lokpal issue. Now this issue has taken a back seat from his (not sure about Anna) agenda.
To second part of your comment - Am not sure if posting a view on something really means raising a voice against someone....
ofcourse you have raised your voice against AK, the only difference is that your voice is weak and is hardly heard. Even you yourself are refusing to hear your own voice :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by TheGuruMost idiots and corrupt will say that they don't want independent corruption investigation to happen
Which independent investigation was carried out when AAP leaders were caught red-handed in sting operation?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by jaijaiWhich independent investigation was carried out when AAP leaders were caught red-handed in sting operation?
which sting operation? When did anyone say that AAP leaders are incorruptible. The right question is whether they are standing for the right issues and principles.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by VenkytalksReal estate, property registration, builder related cheating, poor implementation of property laws - these are the single biggest problem in India today. Troubles everybody and yet - nobody can avoid property.
After witnessing the shenanigans of Congress biggies and BJP President in land related irregularities, there is no doubt that this aspect of our economy which is crying out for reforms will never improve until incorruptible people are in charge.
Although BJP is much better than Congress, their response to recent BJP leadership problems exposes their inadequacy.
We must vote for Aam Aadmi party even though it might harm the BJP and in the end benefit Congress by vote splitting - because even if a single Aam Aadmi voice reaches the parliament or the state legislature, it will prevent a hundred crooked deals.
We must empower the Aam Aadmi party and we can only do so by voting for them.
So much easier to vote for them than attending their rally !!!
Even if they lose their deposit, their voice will prevent a hundred criminals being fielded in the electoral battles to come.
PArties might reject criminals because of what Aam Aadmi party might say. That itself is enough.
3 years later I stand by every word still.
AAP needs support to displace and replace Congress and other socialists and communists.
I am a BJP supporter.CommentQuote0Flag