GUYS
Here we can discuss AAP win affect on gurgaon and NCR RE

I feel AAP win can drastically reduce corruption and black money and cause massive stagnation and even crash in Delhi RE and eventually Gurgaon RE as many people sell in delhi and then buy in gurgaon ;)
Read more
Reply
73 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • FYI BJP has won and not AAP.
    CommentQuote
  • Well neither BJP nor AAP have won technically..but AAP has made a spectacular entry in Delhi..I was told by some brokers before the elections that this may be a good time to buy given the political class takes out the colored money of RE markets for elections and once the govt is formed, this money will once again start getting invested in RE markets..However, the emergence of AAP as a major political force may change the game altogether..While there may not be much impact in the short term, medium term trend could be downward IMHO due to reduction of political black money..
    CommentQuote
  • Jab tak CFA bhai purchase nahi kar lete Rate will keep on declining and then increase :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • :)

    Why should rates in Gurgaon go up or down if AAP wins in Delhi? Not all property in Gurgaon is owned by Delhiites.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rickysh
    Why should rates in Gurgaon go up or down if AAP wins in Delhi? Not all property in Gurgaon is owned by Delhiites.


    MPD 2012 will be hanging in between now for a while, so investments would come to Gurgaon, Noida. No new land banks releasing in near future from Delhi side, this would be pushed back by few years now, till first the new bosses, and then AAP is made happy then Gram Sabha's permission and new MLA saheb's are greased and made happy followed by the process of approvals permissions. MPD 2012 troubles have just started.
    CommentQuote
  • AAP's next stop could be Gurgaon
    Dipak K Dash,TNN | Dec 10, 2013, 01.10 AM IST




    NEW DELHI: For the Aam Aadmi Party, Gurgaon could be the next perfect ground to launch its entry to Haryana, which faces assembly election in less than a year.

    Presence of upwardly middle class, working and migrant population, poor state of infrastructure and civic amenities and widespread corruption are likely to increase AAP's acceptability in the millennium city, according to prominent civil activists of Gurgaon. On Sunday, when the Arvind Kejriwal-led party was sweeping Delhi polls couple of prominent faces from Gurgaon were batting for AAP on major TV channels.

    Nisha Singh, an independent councillor from DLF region, said on TV, "We are just nine months away from the assembly election. People are unhappy with the state of affairs. Gurgaon residents also want change. AAP has delivered, and it's no more an experiment."

    During anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare's protests at Ram Lila Ground two years ago, Gurgaon had witnessed several demonstrations and rallies. "For AAP, there is huge connect in Haryana since both Kejriwal and Yogendra Yadav belong to the state. May be in the next couple of weeks the party will work out the strategies for Haryana," said an AAP leader. Sources said that some prominent lawyers, former government officials and serving ones - based in Chandigarh - are on the job to obtain documents of major land 'scams' in Gurgaon and Faridabad, including Robert Vadra's.

    In his thanksgiving speech after creating history in Delhi politics Kejriwal spoke of the party spreading its presence across the country than limiting itself only to the city state.

    An IIM-Ahmadabad alumni and AAP activist Kishore Asthana said that the ground in Haryana has to be prepared over the next couple of months. "We need to select leaders and build a strong organization to take the fight ahead. People are fed up with present set of leaders and their poor show in addressing issues," he added. Asthana was in charge of editing all the 70 AAP manifestos for Delhi polls.

    Asthana said the living condition in villages in and around Gurgaon is pitiable.

    He added that civil society has played major role in city's affairs. Gurgaon was one of the first few cities where residents and civil society had fielded their candidate in both Lok Sabha and assembly elections. The civil society had fielded a retired colonel in 2005 assembly poll as an independent candidate, who, however, lost.

    TOI
    CommentQuote
  • Pls note the following in the article above:

    Sources said that some prominent lawyers, former government officials and serving ones - based in Chandigarh - are on the job to obtain documents of major land 'scams' in Gurgaon and Faridabad, including Robert Vadra's
    CommentQuote
  • Wow

    HOPE MLA in gurgaon take note and start working or AAP will make them jobless in 1 year

    Gurgaon me now really become millenium city
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Kejriwal not forming Govt. is really a bad move and shows the real picture.

    - When congress is ready to give them "unconditional" support from "outside", i dont see any reason why Kejri cant form Govt.
    - If Kejri forms a Govt. and Congress tries to interfere in his so called "agenda", they can discontinue anytime.
    - If they discontinue due to reason above, they would have atleast shown what they are capable of (if anything apart from shouting).
    - If re-elections come up then, they will score much better if they would have fulfilled some of their promises.

    Not forming a Govt. in current circumstances shows that he wants to drag this "goodie goodie agenda" till LS elections and may be Haryana elections. If so, it may be coz he fears people may reject him hereafter seeing the way he'll work in next few months if his Govt. is formed.

    But i am sure most Educated Janta (including many here) will not see this aspect and will only trust on what he "SAYS".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    AAP's next stop could be Gurgaon
    Dipak K Dash,TNN | Dec 10, 2013, 01.10 AM IST




    NEW DELHI: For the Aam Aadmi Party, Gurgaon could be the next perfect ground to launch its entry to Haryana, which faces assembly election in less than a year.

    Presence of upwardly middle class, working and migrant population, poor state of infrastructure and civic amenities and widespread corruption are likely to increase AAP's acceptability in the millennium city, according to prominent civil activists of Gurgaon. On Sunday, when the Arvind Kejriwal-led party was sweeping Delhi polls couple of prominent faces from Gurgaon were batting for AAP on major TV channels.

    Nisha Singh, an independent councillor from DLF region, said on TV, "We are just nine months away from the assembly election. People are unhappy with the state of affairs. Gurgaon residents also want change. AAP has delivered, and it's no more an experiment."

    During anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare's protests at Ram Lila Ground two years ago, Gurgaon had witnessed several demonstrations and rallies. "For AAP, there is huge connect in Haryana since both Kejriwal and Yogendra Yadav belong to the state. May be in the next couple of weeks the party will work out the strategies for Haryana," said an AAP leader. Sources said that some prominent lawyers, former government officials and serving ones - based in Chandigarh - are on the job to obtain documents of major land 'scams' in Gurgaon and Faridabad, including Robert Vadra's.

    In his thanksgiving speech after creating history in Delhi politics Kejriwal spoke of the party spreading its presence across the country than limiting itself only to the city state.

    An IIM-Ahmadabad alumni and AAP activist Kishore Asthana said that the ground in Haryana has to be prepared over the next couple of months. "We need to select leaders and build a strong organization to take the fight ahead. People are fed up with present set of leaders and their poor show in addressing issues," he added. Asthana was in charge of editing all the 70 AAP manifestos for Delhi polls.

    Asthana said the living condition in villages in and around Gurgaon is pitiable.

    He added that civil society has played major role in city's affairs. Gurgaon was one of the first few cities where residents and civil society had fielded their candidate in both Lok Sabha and assembly elections. The civil society had fielded a retired colonel in 2005 assembly poll as an independent candidate, who, however, lost.

    TOI

    Curious to know what has been delivered by Nisha Singh till date as a Councillor and what is its impact on RE in her area.
    CommentQuote
  • and why BJP does not want to form the government when they have the single largest seat and will they take the same stand if hypothetically they were to get largest seats ( though not absolute majority ) in lok sabha elections or will they conveniently change their stand as they have done so many times in the past.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    and why BJP does not want to form the government when they have the single largest seat and will they take the same stand if hypothetically they were to get largest seats ( though not absolute majority ) in lok sabha elections or will they conveniently change their stand as they have done so many times in the past.

    BJP don't have numbers even for simple majority. Congress has already announced its unconditional support to AAP hence AAP has simple majority now. Why don't Congress announce its unconditional support to BJP if it is so much caring and worried for the burden on the exchequer due to re-election.
    CommentQuote
  • Who so ever will try to form Govt. in Delhi, will be doomed in fourth coming General Election. Hence formation of Govt in NCT Delhi will only after Lok sabha elections.
    CommentQuote
  • I am now considering AAP might be better protesters than governors, with the lack of interest in formation of a government. Considering congresses tally of 8 seats and their keenness to keep BJP out with general elections coming up and to dispel NaMo effect they will support AAP unconditionally!

    I voted for AAP despite their local candidate not having a clean record, but if i have to vote again for state assembly in 6 months, i will not be voting for them.
    CommentQuote