What could be the impact on Gurgaon Real Estate if BJP comes to power.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Interesting...

Gurgaon real estate had cong backing in reaching whr it is (as we know it builder and govt nexus), If BJP comes to power scene might be little different. Any way nobody can take away from Gurgaon what it already has to offer (proximity to Intl airport, good connectivity to capital and established corporate), real estate boost witnessed during 2010 to 2012 would be impractical to achieve.

What rates would be on SPR..? I guess even veterans would find difficulty with this ques. :-)
    Watching this space to get more interesting thoughts.
    CommentQuote
  • There are rumors going in political circles that taming builder nexus is one of top agenda of NaMo should he come to power. BJP by genisis is urban middle class oriented party which is most affected by the real estate obscene pricing.

This doesn't mean prices are going to slash. It means tapered growth in prices, more difficult to sell property at current levels.

But as I say, this is a rumor, so all are free to interpret.
    CommentQuote
  • I have been associated with Gurgaon real estate for more than 10 years and could never find any science or logic in it. It is driven by sentiments MOSTLY (99.99%).

People, including investors and realtors are eagerly waiting for NaMo to come in power (aka stable govt) and you will see the with-held rage of past year and a half coming out. If I am not wrong, we will see the never before prices once this govt comes.

Again this is my opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asp1607
    I have been associated with Gurgaon real estate for more than 10 years and could never find any science or logic in it. It is driven by sentiments MOSTLY (99.99%).

People, including investors and realtors are eagerly waiting for NaMo to come in power (aka stable govt) and you will see the with-held rage of past year and a half coming out. If I am not wrong, we will see the never before prices once this govt comes.

Again this is my opinion.

Sir, past 10 years was the congress rule :bab (45): . We might see a different foci for real estate boom once BJP is in power.
    Every party has different location of their strengths, and these are the regions which see huge rise. Unitech has been favoring Hooda's son in law (a private citizen) and has been rising, DLF had been supporting Gandhi's son in law (a private citizen) and prospering. There would be more links you or I might not be aware of. But if we take this equation as go bye, Ggn region had been a strong ho;d for congress and allies, polarity of developmental speed might see a change post elections.

Lets see how things unfold post may..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cscbansal08
    Wat is the Scenario of property rates after BJP coming to power. Modi becoming PM,what will be rates of property on SPR.

Have a look at this for more info https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/70910-indian-real-estate-forecast-2014?t=72101
    CommentQuote
  • So whats the impact after 2 years of Modi Sarkar

Acche din for Gurgaon RE?
    CommentQuote