Sort by :
Filter by :
- India n Japan Partners for Common Development
- Amazing rescue work in J&K flood; even political rivals appreciate it.
Omar Abdullah thanks Modi govt for support during flood rescue operations - The Times of India
Digvijay, Azad praise Modi's response to J-K floods : North, News - India TodayCommentQuote0Flag
- Inflation DataCommentQuote0Flag
- BJP is delaying on publishing their factual impact done in the last 3-4 months - this will lose its leverage if delayed further. BJP should include -
- in progress
- delayed items
So this will ensure credibility of the govt and not just trumpet positives.
Also ground level workers should go all over and share the impact for the poor folks that has happended, else gram panchayat, assembly will continue to be out of reachCommentQuote0Flag
- Good that govt is trying to rein in these anti-national foreign funded NGOs.
MHA serves notices to 10,331 NGOs for not filing returns | Zee NewsCommentQuote0Flag
- During Finanicial inclusion of INC india <15 lakh ac/s opened but now 5 Cr a/cs are opened under PMJDY
- How Modi's Pak policy differs from the past...
Doctrine of graduated escalation - The HinduCommentQuote0Flag
While there are any +ve developments after Namo took over, it would be nice,if he asks his own party members what is the secret of their massive asset increases every five years.
No doubt that other parties ar also enjoying such privileges,but BJP has to be a party with a difference to change India.CommentQuote0Flag
- WPI InflationCommentQuote0Flag
- Modi govt's uncompromising stand on National security. Had it been congress govt, they would have hushed up the matter for the sake of sickularism.
Modi govt handed over investigation to NIA despite W.Bengal govt's objection after the local police tried to hush up the case. NSA himself visits Burdwan and reviewed the investigation.
2014 Burdwan blast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NSA chief Ajit Doval visits terror-hit Burdwan : India, News - India Today
25-30 modules of Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh spread across India? - Economic Times
Bangladesh asks India to investigate Jamaat-e-Islami link with Trinamool Congress | GulfNews.com
Kolkata: Bangladesh Foreign Minister Abul Hassan Mahmoud Ali, has urged New Delhi to take action against Trinamool Congress (TMC) leaders for sending large amounts of money to Jamaat-e-Islami, a banned outfit.CommentQuote0Flag
- Modi govt upgrades the infra along China border. BJP govt is the best for national security.
India to Build 54 New Border Posts In Arunachal, China Reacts
Don't Threaten Us, Says India After China Objects to Arunachal RoadCommentQuote0Flag
- These are the systematic reforms that reduces the corruptions and increases efficiency...Great Going Gadkari
NEW DELHI: In what will come as a big relief for tourists and for lakhs of tourist bus operators, government on Tuesday announced the launch of an all-India permit (AIP) or national permit system for long-haul tourist vehicles. Under this mechanism operators will have to pay an annual amount rather than paying to each state government for operating in those states.
NEW DELHI: As many as 350 toll plazas on national highways across the country will adopt the electronic tax collection method from December 31, resulting in savings worth Rs 34,000 crore, Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari today said.CommentQuote0Flag