Collapse

Tracking performance of Modi Sarkar - Evidence only

Last updated: August 28 2017
643 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tracking performance of Modi Sarkar - Evidence only

Bihar exit polls live: Today's Chanakya predicts NDA win, final India Today numbers yet to come - Firstpost

Comment

For the sake of the people of Bihar, I really hope they don't bring in this BJP+ motley group. It will be really bad for the state even if it helps the central government with more strength in the upper house.

Nitish in state and Modi in Delhi is what is a good combination. Even though this 'dulha' brings in a corrupt and discredited Saas along with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
        For the sake of the people of Bihar, I really hope they don't bring in this BJP+ motley group. It will be really bad for the state even if it helps the central government with more strength in the upper house.

Nitish in state and Modi in Delhi is what is a good combination. Even though this 'dulha' brings in a corrupt and discredited Saas along with him.
        Lets bring kejriwal to bihar.

Comment

Originally posted by BaagadBilla View Post
          Lets bring kejriwal to bihar.
          Thats something for the Delhi voters to decide. For now, they have sent him to be a CM!

Posted from my iPad using Forum Runner

Comment

Wow - A gaye ache din

RIP, reforms as we know them

Modi govt hikes excise duty on petrol, diesel to create revenue | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Government to impose 0.5% Swachh Bharat cess on services from November 15 - The Economic Times

Comment

Jumlas dont work

Time for bhakts an their god to realise it

Comment

indianexpress.com/article/cities/pune/customers-cheer-over-tur-dal-price-dip-flock-to-buy-in-bulk/

Enjoy your daals. The article also mentions why dal prices were high.

Prices of almost all agri commodities are controlled by a certain politician from baramati.
                Sugar onions daal... you name it, he is making money off it.

Also, this is the worst el nino to hit the world since 1950. Forest fires in indonesian rain forests. Droughts in Asia.
                Last edited November 9 2015, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BaagadBilla View Post
                  Congress supported an old boy network of family run businesses. And kept us backward till 2014.
                  Bajaj
                  Tata
                  Birla
                  Wadia
                  Even sunil mittal of airtel. His father or grandfather was Congress MP

If you are not part of the inner circle it is very difficult to be an entrepreneur here. Unless you are a foreign investor... after the 90s
                  In US it is possible for a new entrepreneur to set up business and government will not intervene. the silicon valley is littered with examples.
                  Even in Europe it is not easy to break the shackles of the old money and the old boy networks with their lords and barons.
                  India is even worse. We suffered the nehru dynasty even though we are democratic.
                  Note that all the old business families of India were congress affiliates during 1947. They were allowed to survive under the Bombay plan. For the rest of us only a government job was the way to be meaningfully employed.
                  Does Modi run a party or is he also the head of govt. I am hoping he did in last 3weeks was as a party member and not as the Prime Minister of the country. And he deserves downright condemnation for that as the governance for which he was voted in has seen a definite downward slide and taken a back seat.

If folks think Modi= BJP= India, then BJP is walking directly to be a Congress clone. Plus the cow.

As the head of government he needs to bring the focus on creating an amenable economic environment for growth and the discourse back on development.

Else he would be letting down the people of country in a huge way. I can't believe we are seeing the likes of Laloo, Mayawati and Congress starting to entertain dreams to be back...

Comment

Does Modi run a party or is he also the head of govt. I am hoping he did in last 3weeks was as a party member and not as the Prime Minister of the country. And he deserves downright condemnation for that as the governance for which he was voted in has seen a definite downward slide and taken a back seat.

If folks think Modi= BJP= India, then BJP is walking directly to be a Congress clone. Plus the cow.

As the head of government he needs to bring the focus on creating an amenable economic environment for growth and the discourse back on development.

Else he would be letting down the people of country in a huge way. I can't believe we are seeing the likes of Laloo, Mayawati and Congress starting to entertain dreams to be back...
                    He is doing the right things. Jaitley has disappointed.
                    You cannot blame the govt for el nino or droughts. Or a certain politician whom we are even afraid to name for manipulation of agri produce.

Also if the Congtards are blocking crucial legislation then how do you expect progress -- for farmers and urbans, for poor and rich alike. Understand the cause and effect. See the data and facts. You are educated and intelligent.

Comment

So you think the likes of Laloo, Nitish, Rahul Gandhi and Kejriwal are fit to run the country?
                      I would still be open to having Manmohan as PM, but not these clowns.

----->Well I have tried to explain to you the difference between discussing government policy and the discussion on party politics but its hard to reason with pre-disposed minds.

If discussing government policy and economic activity /rather inactivity on a thread about Stock Market, raises the heckles of the moderators then you should close this thread itself.
                      ============

BTW, your comment at the top was what you initially posted on the stock market thread. Do you really think it was relevant?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X