Spokes person of Maha Panchayat talking to Zee TV and representative of farmers on Zee TV program some Mr. Avana was supporting and thanking congress.
Read more
523 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit.sharma80
    Spokes person of Maha Panchayat talking to Zee TV and representative of farmers on Zee TV program some Mr. Avana was supporting and thanking congress.

All know it my dear, its all congress politics, sick politics. I hate congress.
    CommentQuote
  • Keep Congress out of power

Although not the only way but one of the ways to sort out (reduce??) our problems is to keep Congress out of power. Create a face book page- "CONGRESS BHARAT CHODO (Congress- Leave India)- let us call it India Re-liberation Movement

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011

They have billions in their banks, they don't want development, no rspect for sentiments, all they need is Power. Janta jaye tel lene, inko POWER milna chahiye.

We have lost our savings, banks/builders wil do nothing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011

:bab (59): Do not worry, Anna will back on 16th Aug (lol)
    CommentQuote
  • Congress Quit India

:bab (45): Lot of NE buyers must have voted for Congress last time...hope they wont do this mitake again.
    CommentQuote
  • The whole propanda is planned by Congress... Where is Rahul Baby this time as lakhs of flat buyers are in great trouble with their hard earned money. Pls some one tell Rahul baby that the benefits he is currently enjoying only by the taxes paid by these midile class people.

I think these BAWAL is also planned by Media and Property dealers of Haryana...
    Pls some one save Congress this time....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by save_paper
    The whole propanda is planned by Congress... Where is Rahul Baby this time as lakhs of flat buyers are in great trouble with their hard earned money. Pls some one tell Rahul baby that the benefits he is currently enjoying only by the taxes paid by these midile class people.

I think these BAWAL is also planned by Media and Property dealers of Haryana...
    Pls some one save Congress this time....

Save Paper Save Land Save India.

Congress would be the biggest looser of all this fiasco. Mayawati is such a shrewd politician she will take all the credit. If Haryana happens then congress have their own govt. This will be back to congress what was started by Rahul Baby.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reena123
    Be Serious and Create a face book page- "CONGRESS BHARAT CHODO" (Congress- Leave India)

Raul Gandy ney kishano ka saath vote ke ley kiya. sayyad Kishano ki sankhya apun logo sey kaphi kum hai agar hum sub milkey rhaey aur political parties ko bata dey ki humara vote bank kishano key vote bank sey jayda hai. uskey baad hum BMW ko ye vote bank dhika ker unko apney saath key ley. I think then only congress realise that how blunder they had done. Politics vs Politicts!!
    CommentQuote
  • Wtever happens, I will not vote for congress as long as Rahul Baby, Diggy, Sonia Gandhi remain in the congress. Aaj U.P. me election hain to UP key kisaan yaad aa rahe hain. What about 1 lakh people who are suffering a lot for no fault of theirs? Baby must have escaped to some hill station after igniting the fire.

Dramebaji karta hain, kabhi dalit(Kamlawati who later on claimed that she is till in miserable condition) key yaha soya, kabhi pedal march etc. He even does not hav calibre to participate in discussion of issues of common public. Kuch nahin aata usko.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stpdcomonman
    Wtever happens, I will not vote for congress as long as Rahul Baby, Diggy, Sonia Gandhi remain in the congress. Aaj U.P. me election hain to UP key kisaan yaad aa rahe hain. What about 1 lakh people who are suffering a lot for no fault of theirs? Baby must have escaped to some hill station after igniting the fire.

Dramebaji karta hain, kabhi dalit(Kamlawati who later on claimed that she is till in miserable condition) key yaha soya, kabhi pedal march etc. He even does not hav calibre to participate in discussion of issues of common public. Kuch nahin aata usko.

I see Congress hate increasing and I am luving it. Good point you raised abt public discussions
    CommentQuote
  • The issue is we "people" middle class/educated doesnt bother to vote on the voting day and treat it a holiday and relaxing day and thats the reason we are never counted as vote bank and for politicians farmers are the real voters as they turn out in large numbers and vote.

Till the time we will not stand united and vote , we will always be played like football in the hands of politicians. At the end of the day I think its our fault collectively.
    CommentQuote
  • Maya, Mulayam strategicallyhold punches against Rahul

Maya, Mulayam strategicallyhold punches against Rahul - The Times of India

Maya, Mulayam strategicallyhold punches against Rahul

LUCKNOW: As Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi moved across Uttar Pradesh this month, campaigning aggressively against the alleged misrule of the Bahujan Samaj Party government, he was greeted by a studied silence of state's two political giants -- chief minister Mayawati and SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav.

Unlike the past when they used to counter his moves, the two stalwarts have chosen to ignore Rahul's padayatra against land acquisition in western UP followed by the public contact with weavers and youth in the East. They have left on the second rung leadership of their parties to react. So, are Maya and Mulayam afraid or are trying to belittle Congress's heir apparent or have they adopted wait and watch strategy before making a counter move?

Political observers read a lot in the silence. Some say that Mayawati has opted to remain silent, because she is on a sticky wicket at present due to corruption charges and deterioration in law and order, while Mulayam is keeping mum because he wants to keep the option of a 'pre' or 'post' poll understanding with the Congress. The SP chief Mulayam also preferred to remain silent, because he wants to project that only SP can defeat BSP in UP. Others feel that Behenji is quiet because her reactions were giving an opportunity to Congress to highlight the alleged corruption in the name of land acquisition in her regime. A few believe that the two UP bigwigs want to give an impression that they are least bothered about Gandhi scion's political moves in the state.

Maya's silence has been more intriguing. Sample this: On April 13, Maya termed Rahul's agitation at Bhatta-Parsaul in support of farmers opposing land acquisition as 'drama' and sarcastically remarked " mein is bechare ki chalti nahin hai. Jiska gussa woh dramebaazi karke nikaal raha hai (He is being ignored in his own house, hence venting his frustration by staging a drama). Two months later, on July 14, when Rahul, while reacting to Mumbai blasts, said that 100% check on the terror attacks is not possible, Mayawati issued a press release stating "a¦the statement of a Congress office-bearer that such blasts cannot be checked is unfortunate."

"Maya and Mulayam consider each other as main rivals for 2012 assembly election. A rebuttal or reaction on every move and remark of Rahul at this point of time will not give them any political benefit. Instead, their focus is on grassroots politics," said JP Shukla, political analyst. Political observer Sudhir Panwar said, "Mayawati seems to be deliberately giving some space to the Congress to harm SP. She knows that land owners and farmers are not her supporters, if Congress is able to make inroads among farmers, it will divide the anti-incumbency vote, which otherwise would go to SP. The motive behind Mulayam's silence seems to be that he wants to project SP is the principal opposition party in UP."

The observations assume importance because Congress have won 22 Lok Sabha seats in UP in 2009, but thereafter assembly by-elections on 18 seats have shown that BSP and SP are the main forces in the state. Further, the land owners are mostly Jats, Yadavs, Kurmis, Lodhs, Thakurs and Brahmins, whereas vote bank of the BSP comprises dalits, landless labourers and most backward classes. Left wing political activist Deepak Kabir feels that Maya is busy putting her house in order and Mulayam procuring lost ground, hence they have adopted a wait and watch policy. But Kabir's comrade Ashish Awasthi, says, "Rahul has made impact on youth, hence the attempt of Maya and Mulayam is to discredit him by ignoring his moves and actions."
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mnautiyal
    Raul Gandy ney kishano ka saath vote ke ley kiya. sayyad Kishano ki sankhya apun logo sey kaphi kum hai agar hum sub milkey rhaey aur political parties ko bata dey ki humara vote bank kishano key vote bank sey jayda hai. uskey baad hum BMW ko ye vote bank dhika ker unko apney saath key ley. I think then only congress realise that how blunder they had done. Politics vs Politicts!!

spot on.....
    CommentQuote
  • Something from the net
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Would like to quote Amitabh Bachhan's dialogue.

"Saala nautanki, ghadi ghadi drama karta hai "

Originally Posted by Arora_B
    Something from the net
    CommentQuote