Last updated: May 20 2015
16 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Letters to a landlord

Originally posted by nakul View Post

Excerpts from actual letters sent to landlords

The person next door has a large erection in his back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.

Could you please send someone to fix our bath tap? My wife got her toe stuck in it and it is very uncomfortable for us.

Will you please send someone to mend our cracked sidewalk? Yesterday my wife tripped on it and is now pregnant.

I want to complain about the farmer across the road. Every morning at 5:30 his cock wakes me up, and it is getting too much.

When the workmen were here, they put their tools in my wife's new drawers and made a mess. Please send men with clean tools to finish the job and keep my wife happy.
    I missed this humorous post but happy to find it
    MM

Comment

Naughty .

Originally posted by nakul View Post

Excerpts from actual letters sent to landlords

The person next door has a large erection in his back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.

Will you please send someone to mend our cracked sidewalk? Yesterday my wife tripped on it and is now pregnant.

Our kitchen floor is very damp, we have two children and would like a third, so will you please send someone to do something about it.

Will you please send a man to look at my water? It is a funny color and not fit to drink.

Would you please send a man to repair my downspout? I am an old-age pensioner and need it straight away.

Could you please send someone to fix our bath tap? My wife got her toe stuck in it and it is very uncomfortable for us.

I want to complain about the farmer across the road. Every morning at 5:30 his cock wakes me up, and it is getting too much.

When the workmen were here, they put their tools in my wife's new drawers and made a mess. Please send men with clean tools to finish the job and keep my wife happy.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Heaven and Hell

A property manager dies and soon finds himself standing in front of St. Peter. St. Peter tells him “You have a choice of going to heaven or to hell and I suggest you check them both out before deciding.” So he chooses to check out hell first.

He goes down to hell and finds himself in the middle of the biggest party he has ever seen. People are dancing and drinking and doing the limbo (and nobody’s doing the Macarena!). Everyone is laughing and having a great time.

Next St. Peter takes him up to heaven to look around. Everything is white and pristine. People are speaking softly about philosophy and mathematical formulas. Others are simply contemplative and serene. He’s bored in about five minutes.

St. Peter then says to the property manager, “I want you to sleep on it and meet me back here in the morning to let me know your decision.” The next morning he comes back and says to St. Peter, “Heaven is very nice and all, but hell looks great, so I’ve decided that I want to go to hell”. So St. Peter puts him on the escalator down to hell.

When he gets there he sees Satan whipping people and there’s fire everywhere and everyone is screaming in pain. So he goes over to Satan and says “Hey, what gives here? Yesterday I came here to check the place out and everyone had me partying and it looked like a great time. What happened?”

Satan looks at him and says “You used to be a property manager so you ought to know the answer to your own question. Yesterday you were a prospect. Today you’re just another resident!
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hahahaha this is good !

Comment

The landlord refuse to take action to mitigate the problem, this letter serves as proof that he or she knew of the situation.
            General Contractor

Comment

Oh man, these were great! I must pass these along. These are real??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X