A real estate agent walking along the beach found a bottle. When he rubbed it, lo and behold, a genie appeared.
"I will grant you three wishes," announced the genie. "But since Satan still hates me, for every wish you make,
your rival gets the wish as well -- only double."

The real estate agent thought about this for a while. "For my first wish, I would like ten million dollars," he announced.
Instantly the genie gave him a Swiss bank account number and assured the man that $10,000,000 had been deposited. "
But your rival has just received $20,000,000," the genie said.


"I've always wanted a Ferrari," the agent said.
Instantly a Ferrari appeared. "But your rival has just received two Ferraris," the genie said.
"And what is your last wish?"

"Well," said the salesman, "I've always wanted to donate a kidney for transplant.":D
Read more
Reply
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • that's really coooooooooooooollll..........:D
    CommentQuote
  • On a serious note........

    COOL.

    But I was wondering.........jokes apart;

    If your Rival gets Double, What Do You Do................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Farhan
    COOL.

    But I was wondering.........jokes apart;

    If your Rival gets Double, What Do You Do................


    simple ... first you ask for double the money that you want and then wish to lose half of your money in a bad real estate deal ...
    Damn ... now I'm cursed with the mind of an agent ... aagh !!
    CommentQuote
  • Really cooool:)
    CommentQuote
  • healer
    still rival will be richer.
    calculate...
    CommentQuote
  • Great!

    Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    A real estate agent walking along the beach found a bottle. When he rubbed it, lo and behold, a genie appeared.
    "I will grant you three wishes," announced the genie. "But since Satan still hates me, for every wish you make,
    your rival gets the wish as well -- only double."

    The real estate agent thought about this for a while. "For my first wish, I would like ten million dollars," he announced.
    Instantly the genie gave him a Swiss bank account number and assured the man that $10,000,000 had been deposited. "
    But your rival has just received $20,000,000," the genie said.


    "I've always wanted a Ferrari," the agent said.
    Instantly a Ferrari appeared. "But your rival has just received two Ferraris," the genie said.
    "And what is your last wish?"

    "Well," said the salesman, "I've always wanted to donate a kidney for transplant.":D


    Pinnacle,

    You haven't been around for quite a while. Whats up?

    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wiseman
    Pinnacle,

    You haven't been around for quite a while. Whats up?

    cheers


    Dear friend,
    Now that he has come back, let us hope to see his many posts very frequently, much useful to the members and guests.

    ks2071746:p
    CommentQuote
  • Awesome ! Thanks for the laugh mate :)
    CommentQuote
  • Com'on..dont laugh..I know its 2.5 years later I'm replying(this is humour forum anyway)...

    If my rival gets double...and IFF i really hate him...I would ask just one wish...."I loose 50% of my TOTAL ASSESTS"

    Originally Posted by Farhan
    COOL.

    But I was wondering.........jokes apart;

    If your Rival gets Double, What Do You Do................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by a1977capri
    healer
    still rival will be richer.
    calculate...


    NO.

    Suppose I get Rs 200. Rival get Rs 400.

    Now I loose ask for loosing 50% of my money. Rival should loose 100% of his money :)

    SO I end up with Rs 100. He ends up with ZERO.
    CommentQuote