Have A Good Laugh :p :p

There is no longer a need for the neutron bomb. We already have something that destroys people and leaves buildings intact. It's called a mortgage.

If you think no one cares you're alive, miss a couple of house payments.

The dream of the older generation was to pay off a mortgage. The dream of today's young families is to get one.

I listed a maintenance free house. In the last 25 years there hasn't been any maintenance.

My real estate agent was always smiling. I didn't think anybody could have that many teeth without being a barracuda.
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The Home loan complexities

I'd like to share one too, which I'm confused for is a joke or a reality.This is regarding the home loans.

Everyone are taking home loans today. Maybe for for 20 years ... 15 years.

Have you ever imagined what will be your life expectancy?
    With the kind of pollution and adulterated food we take I don't see myself going beyond the age of 45. THINK !!!!!!!.

I imagine by the age ot 40 I will be bed ridden.

Our grandfathers lived up to 80 - 90 when it came to our parents they live up to 50 - 60.
    What about you .. ??

Whether real estate/ IT boom stays here or not how long will you be in a "workable" state.

Say you are 25 by the time you finish your loan you will be dead
    when are you going to live in your own home !!!!! :D

Have you given a thought :)
    CommentQuote
  • Very true!!!

:D
    Great analysis and very true!!!

Nowadays, we all are buried in our lifetime with L-O-A-N-S.
    CommentQuote
  • homeloan complexities

its very true.but i think nobody thinks in this direction, because nobody dare think of his own death.
    :p
    CommentQuote
  • Very True and Good Analysis, But most of the people think in the different manner.
    I agree that most of the people are under the hell of Loan.. But nobody can think of his own death..Specially a person like me :)
    CommentQuote
  • But death is a reality my friend and it will come, earlier or later. So be wise and think of your family's financial security. Take insurance.
    No no no!! ! I am not an insurance agent. !! :)) Just suggesting some thing helpful. That's all! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Walky walky walky

WALKY WALKY walky walky WALKY walky...........Again Walky Walky....... WALKY WALKY walky walky WALKY walky...........Again Walky Walky....... WALKY WALKY walky walky WALKY walky...........Again Walky Walky.......
    CommentQuote
  • Good one friend. Even I agree with u thoughts.

Originally Posted by rajendra
    Have A Good Laugh :p :p

There is no longer a need for the neutron bomb. We already have something that destroys people and leaves buildings intact. It's called a mortgage.

If you think no one cares you're alive, miss a couple of house payments.

The dream of the older generation was to pay off a mortgage. The dream of today's young families is to get one.

I listed a maintenance free house. In the last 25 years there hasn't been any maintenance.

My real estate agent was always smiling. I didn't think anybody could have that many teeth without being a barracuda.
    CommentQuote