Planing for a trip within 400 Km from Delhi... Year end
and Completely confused ...
Could someone please help.:D

Thanks!!
Pratts
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kasauli in HP on Chandigarh-Simla highway is a nice quiet place.It is 12 Km off the main road from Dharampur,which is halfway between Chandigarh and Simla.
    Monkey point,view of sectors of Chandigarh are real high lights of Kasuali.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Planing for a trip within 400 Km from Delhi... Year end
    and Completely confused ...
    Could someone please help.:D

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Plan a trip to Chail...quiet, serene and enjoys a salubrious weather...check the following link:
    Places to Visit in Chail: Check out 5 Chail Things to Do - TripAdvisor
    CommentQuote
  • Go to Tattapani - (30-45 minutes drive from Shimla via Fagu). Good view (river, Mountain all together) and hot/cold water in same river

Tattapani photos
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks fritolay_ps Bro..
    Great pics..

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • For stay, you can try Fagu (20-30 minutes drive from Shimla Station)... hotel... blossom hotel (HP tourism) in Fagu. Nice place to stay.. rental is also cheap..1800-3600rs/night

see view from hotel window...

from hotel.. you can travel Chahl/Kufri and other location which is just 30-45 minutes drive.. DONT STAY IN SHIMLA.... if you visit this side.. costly and not a worthy
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • The most spectacular views of HP were in Taal.Aishwarya rai Anil Kapoor movie.Madras cafe had scenes of Kasuali which is a lovely place.The quiet and pleasant weather of Kasuali makes it a place worth visiting.
    Having spent three years in Kasauli a feeling of nostalgia arises when I hear the name Kasuali or seen images of that beautiful place.

CommentQuote
  • I want to add here my best experience of new year. It was in Manali few years back. 31st December nite was as usual, There was little cold and some peoples on the street, some was dancing on the street (We also danced on street, there was group of 30-40 people). Police was also there which was preventing them to dance on road. i was with my friends till midnight and watching/enjoying evening there. I do not like to go to Dance clubs etc, my friends tried, but those was already filled. After midnite, we sleep.
    I wake up early next morning around 6am (This time is early for me to wake up). Somehow, i decided to take a walk outside. It was the perfect morning for the new year (1st Jan). There was little cold. Environment was looking super cool. I was feeling the nature at time. I decided to take a walk to Hadimba temple. I covered the distance some parts on road, some shortcut going through some park. In morning, i was alone with birds, big, large trees around me, mountains/hills visible. some was covered with snow. very few people was visible at that time and i was loving nature at that time. It was perfect morning for new beginning. It took around 40 minutes walk one side but i loved that part.
    CommentQuote