Need advice on Commercial in Noida/GNoida

Last updated: November 26 2010
4 | Posts
2175 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on Commercial in Noida/GNoida

I am looking for some expert opinion on commercial property for investment.I already dropped Omaxe due to bad reputation and Grand Venezia for not offering shops.

Followin property are in my mind after research and need advice:

1.Vardhman I valley - This propery is by vardhman and is offering 12% assured return from now to post 3 years of possession.15% increase in rent post 3 years with lease upto 9 years.The available shop is on 2nd floor with different sizes.This will be leased by the builder to have a china mart on the whole floor.The rate is 5750 psf.

Location G Noida
    Pros-Vardhman IT park,Globaus IT part,ERA IT park+ few other IT parks and lot of colleges in neighbourhoods.
    Cons- loading is 40% and leasing will be average brands on other floors.No multiplex or food court.

2.Vardhman SNG Plaza- On Expressway 2 kms from before pari chowck.Same logic as above with return of 12% from day 1.Rate is 6500 psq

Pros-Main road on expressway,many residential.Multiplex+ food court.
    Cons- loading is 40% and leasing will be average brands.

3.JMD Mall - Sector 75 prime location.Rate is 8000k psq ffloor.Not sure of loading?

pros-prime location,lot of flats coming up in that area.
    cons-No return,NO idea about leasing,not much movement on ground.

Please advice with your opinion for investmment.

Re : Need advice on Commercial in Noida/GNoida

Minuish your views on JMD? Do ythey have any leasing plan?

Comment

How about Earth Sapphire court

Any evaluation on it.
      Actually I am looking for buying an ATM there. Also intrested to know if buying an office makes more sense or not..
      The cost for ATM they are asking is just wice te rate at which they are selling office space.
      I am only attracted because of 12% return for 51 months.
      Omaxe .. I was also not sure of delivery time.
      Can some one give any inputs.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysbullish View Post
        Any evaluation on it.
        Actually I am looking for buying an ATM there. Also intrested to know if buying an office makes more sense or not..
        The cost for ATM they are asking is just wice te rate at which they are selling office space.
        I am only attracted because of 12% return for 51 months.
        Omaxe .. I was also not sure of delivery time.
        Can some one give any inputs.
        Can you update on what rates there are offering ATM space and what's the area ?

Comment

They are asking for 30 L for an atm of 180 sqft on ground floor - sapphire court - Earth. with 1% assured return for next 4 years.
          is this better or buying a office for rental income / investment better.
          Also after delivery, i also want inputs if atm is good investment in this are. this is my first investment property decision.- commercial one. so checking. i do plan for my own house / flat in some time. but want to secure by having rental investment.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X