Guys,

Worse time is coming very soon and we will see major major correction in near Future.

Please stop investing any new penny in Real Estate.

American $ will become worthless and America will fall like a pack of cards and will also take many countries along with it. All IT Business and Export Business in India will fall down like a knife.

This is a very Critical Warning.

Thanks,
Tarun
Read more
46 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bhaiya, kyun daara rahe ho ? Aisa kai ho gaye ? Super correction - matlab - prices fall by 50 % or more . :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarung
    Guys,

Worse time is coming very soon and we will see major major correction in near Future.

American $ will become worthless and America will fall like a pack of cards and will also take many countries along with it. All IT Business and Export Business in India will fall down like a knife.

Thanks,
    Tarun

Hi!
    Everybody would appreciate if you give some specific data behind
    your warning about so called super correction.
    regards,
    avinaash
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Bhaiya, kyun daara rahe ho ? Aisa kai ho gaye ? Super correction - matlab - prices fall by 50 % or more . :D

haha..I agree Manoj. After reading Tarun's post, I feel, I should save my jobs first. RE investment to baad ki baat hai..

Tarun - Untell unless you don't add any specific data or reasons, your post is baseless. I am pretty much sure you didn't have any meeting with Obama.:D
    CommentQuote
  • guesswho, a good one .

I feel, I should save my jobs first. RE investment to baad ki baat hai..
    CommentQuote
  • UPA ne koi aur scandle kar diya kya.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai kya ho gaya - aise mat bolo....

Bache ki jaan mat lo with this nostradamas prediction
    CommentQuote
  • Ek dam India TV wali khabar ki tarah post hain
    CommentQuote
  • Nahi aisa nahi ho sakta?????????????????????????????
    CommentQuote
  • There was this movie in which Hero puts a future date in his camera and try to capture the picture. That camera shows the picture of that future date. So he captures stock quotation of future dates and accordingly buy shares and becomes rich.
    It seems you have got the same camera and you tried to click Property page of 1-year future date. Are the following property quotes there in the picture:

DLF Plots Sector 73: 30,000 per sq yards (and a dinner invitation with KP Singh)
    Palm Drive: 3,000 per sq ft (Free trip to Dubai for the family)
    Vatika Next plots: 16,000 per sq yards (Construction on plots free)
    Luxury flats in Sector 100, 110 Noida: 1,800 per sq ft (and a shop in Sector 18 free)
    Projects like Tashee etc: 500 per sq ft and a Honda City free
    and the list goes on....

Sorry to the investors in the above projects, hope u'll take it on the lighter side....

Originally Posted by tarung
    Guys,

Thanks,
    Tarun
    CommentQuote
  • LOL, a good one, dsinghca . :D

:bab (56):
    CommentQuote
  • tashee 500 ....still risky
    CommentQuote
  • i may think with BMW not with Honda
    CommentQuote
  • amit, kyun Tashee walo ki pant utar rahe ho ? :D :bab (48):