Sort by :
Filter by :
- Great Job
Vasu: Great that you post this. Not sure how good is the work done by CREDI & MCHI, but general awareness of the public about existence of such bodies is poor!CommentQuote0Flag
- CDERAI should ensure that:
1. Super area, buildup area, and carpet area should be declared FIRMLY
2. If there is scope of super area increase, it should be firmly mentioned that super area increase will have a corresponding increase in carpet area also.
3. Parking charges are ILLEGAL and builders should not charge for it
4. Service tax on parking charges is even more ILLEGAL
5. All licence details SHOULD BE CLEARLY MENTIONED IN ADVERTISEMENTS
6 VERY HIGH PENALTY to be imposed on builders for concealing any legal information about title of land, licence etc.
7. BUILDERS SHOULD DECLARE FROM WHOM THEY BOUGHT LAND, WHEN , AND FOR HOW MUCH , AND WHAT % HAS BEEN PAID
8. PENALTY FOR DELAY SHOULD BE REASONABLE AND SHOULD BE ACCORDING TO THE RENTAL OF FLAT. IF DELAY EXCEEDS 6 MONTHS THAN PENALTY SHOULD BE DOUBLED, AND WHEN DELAY EXCEEDS ONE YEAR PENALTY SHOULD BE THREE TIMES
9. EDC,IDC CALCULATIONS SHOULD BE SHARED WITH BUYERS AND AMOUNT PAID TO REGULATORY AUTHORITIES SHOULD BE KNOWN TO BUYERS.
10. AFTER TAKING 90% PAYMENT POSSESSION HAS TO BE OFFERED WITHIN 4 MONTHS - currently the norms are 4 years after taking 90% payment.
THAT IS THE JOB OF CREDAI - LET THEM DO THIS FIRSTCommentQuote0Flag