Sort by :
Filter by :
If page is about residential project...
1. Project completion date
2. List of free amenities
3. Paid Amenities
3. Google Map if possible.
4. contact person & numbers
5. flats availability
6. Sq. ft. info & Price
7. Distances from main spots like S.T. Depot, Railway Station, Airport etc.
8. How to reach info if possible.
If page is about commercial project...
1. Sq. feet info
2. If office space - lease info
3. commercial feature like - visitors parking, power backup, maintenance staff etc.
4. Wi-fi or any other technical terms are installed or not.
5. Security, CCTV camera facility etc.
If the page is about resale or rent property....
1. Available for rent or sale
2. last updated on date
3. Age of construction
4. Advt. is posted by owner or agent
5. contact person & info
6. Visit - on days (saturday & sunday)
- I think that real estate website should be simple to search rather than showing too many information and advertisements.
Just search the area and contact the seller.......
Why to confuse browser with tons of information which buyer has not asked to show him?
I understand that advertisement is source of income but user experience is most important in online business and I don't like browsing indian real estate websites.CommentQuote0Flag