Any idea for what price ( resale ) a 3 BHK at Vatika city homes, ( sector 84 Gurgaon ) can be purchased ?
Read more
Reply
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Vatika looks to be dead in GGN .
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika has the best location
    CommentQuote
  • Can u elaborate further, for benefit of all ?

    Originally Posted by cookie
    Vatika has the best location
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika is close to Dwarka express and NH-8 as well. and very closed to Proposed metro and Isbt. also very close to upcoming commercials by NH-8 in those areas.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. Please discuss some facts & figures. Right now, u r saying, that u the chacha of bhatija of son in law of the Prime minister . LOL:bab (45): .
    CommentQuote
  • the best part of Vatika India Next is its location since it hardly 1 km away from NH-8 which is being widened to 8 lane. one can go and see oneself the site.

    and yes why dont you put some fresh and useful facts instead posting the same old stuff again and again. your half of the total posts are just repetitive and without any logic just like in this thread. check yourself.

    sorry but thats true.
    CommentQuote
  • There r quite a few projects 250 meters, 500 & 750 meters away from NH too & closer to Main GGN . Yr. presumed facts r totally wrong .
    CommentQuote
  • That I know very well but I am just comparing Vatika India Next with other projects coming in the same area called "New Gurgaon" comprising sectors like 82,83,84,85,91,95,96,100,101 etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Your original statement does not mention that . If u would have clarified that, at the first instance, we would have not wasted each other's time & the time of other forum members .

    It is a turn around, but u had no other option .

    Originally Posted by cookie
    Vatika has the best location
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Your original statement does not mention that . If u would have clarified that, at the first instance, we would have not wasted each other's time & the time of other forum members .

    It is a turn around, but u had no other option .

    I think what Cookie might be trying to explain that considering the prices of Vatika with other builders are very competitive despite of locational advantage.
    CommentQuote
  • What makes you say that vatika is dead in gurgaon ?

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Vatika looks to be dead in GGN .
    CommentQuote
  • I think Manoja has some personal enmity against Vatika. Since whenever one start disscuss and talk about Vatika, he just post the same OLD thread of Vatika Complain everywhere.....I am sure many would agree with me. just look this entire thread he has posted nothing meaningful but same old and Representative posts.
    Originally Posted by AryanKB
    I think what Cookie might be trying to explain that considering the prices of Vatika with other builders are very competitive despite of locational advantage.
    CommentQuote
  • Have already answered that & i very well know,what he is trying to explain .

    The facts presented were wrong in the original statement ( they were then modified with new & later posts ) .

    cookie, I have enmity with all people who r trying to promote projects wrongfully . I have already answered u many times on the complaint thread . Many people appreciate the complaints thread . Also there r many complaints of 2010,2011 . What makes u say that they r old . U need to reread the complaints threads . U seem to have no objection on complaints of other Builders & u seem to be only objecting for Vatika . Any special love for Vatika ?




    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The forum is not meant for distributing only sweets & exchanging sweet nothings, but is meant for discussing/evaulating all aspects of a builder, whether positive or negative . With the good things, bad things of a Builder also need to be discussed, so that true perspective is reflected from the forum & it does not become a mouthpiece of the brokers .

    Why do people want only to discuss the perceived positives of D e way Builders & why r they getting offended by the reality .

    Also the credibility of many forum members who accuse others & then run away without answering is very much in doubt . Also why some members r supporting the guys spread wrong information & deceit ? What is their motive of keeping mum & why do they remain shut or simply ignore or start getting paranoid for issues related to D e way projects only & otherwise , they r pretty vocal about rest of the projects/areas .

    ................






    Originally Posted by AryanKB
    I think what Cookie might be trying to explain that considering the prices of Vatika with other builders are very competitive despite of locational advantage.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree cookie. I have some respect for Manoja's knowledge but his comments like "vatika is dead" make me lose all that respect. Does he know that Vatika is a big conglomerate which is developing both commercial and residential projects, hotels , IT parks etc. ?

    making non sensical and illogical comments like this would only make u lose respect Manoj bhai, the rest is upto you !

    Originally Posted by cookie
    I think Manoja has some personal enmity against Vatika. Since whenever one start disscuss and talk about Vatika, he just post the same OLD thread of Vatika Complain everywhere.....I am sure many would agree with me. just look this entire thread he has posted nothing meaningful but same old and Representative posts.
    CommentQuote