Properties Ahead’06
New Delhi, Sept 30 – Oct2, 2006

Properties Ahead, the real estate dedicated Exhibition was held to showcase the largest and most comprehensive range of Residential, Commercial, Holiday Homes and Industrial Property ever to be collected in one convenient source location, providing a unique opportunity for anyone serious about purchasing and property investment.

Properties Ahead was organised to offer an excellent platform for DEVELOPERS to promote concept marketing and brand positioning, and most importantly it leads to property sales and development awareness.

Properties Ahead is conceptualised to attract India's potential investors, owners and developers together with top financial and legal advisers.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • How successful?

How successful?

I was really looking forward to the exhibition as a result of the hype generated. Maybe the organisers and sponsors managed to attract people and count heads as to the number of people to have attended the exhibition so as to project in their next event.But......

The question remains.... Did the property exhibition serve the purpose for which it was organised, i.e. showcase real estate and make business?
    CommentQuote
  • the message was not clear.....

Yeh. I agree with you. I was really waiting for the exhibition to happen as I thought its better to consult for properties under one roof and that too big names in the real estate market like '99acres' and 'magicbricks' were involved.

But I was disheartened at the response. On one hand, where I found guys who were not very sure about the functionalities of their portal, on the other hand they were more interested in collecting datas of 'potential' customers insteading of projecting their business and responding to queries.

Above all, they could not pass the message right and clear....
    CommentQuote