I have a friend who takes painting contracts.
He is making good amount of money. He would like to know where he can get
a licence open a bank account, pay tax etc.,? Please advise of website or bangalore govt office address where one can get the same. Is this business falls under Civil contractor licence? what are the requirements, documents, fees needed?

I know Realestate is not the proper place to ask this type of Question.
but hoping to see someone knowledgeble guide here.
Thank you in advance:)
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :

  • So there is nobody has got their piece of advise or suggestion to get a licence for above said business?
  • License for contractorship

    In my view, if your friend is seeking to secure contracts from any public bodies like Housing Board, City Development Authority, Industry Corporation etc., he has to register himself with them. So he should visit their office or website for further information.

    Otherwise, private contractorship on small scale does not require any separate licences other than proprietor firm registration or registration under Companies Act in case he wants to form a private limited company.

    Best wishes.