Last updated: June 13 2013
5 | Posts
5857 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relocation blues……

Relocation blues……

Home relocation or moving is an important aspect of real estate functioning. One of the most important aspects of relocation is to plan and organize you for a smooth transition to the new environment. As home relocation corresponds to the change in environment, it involves not only the financial aspects of moving but also the emotional fluctuations of a family.

So are you having difficulties in coping with the relocation blues. Share your thoughts and fears...

Re : Relocation blues……

relocating is a big problem for me and I cant do away with it since I have a transferrable job. relocating in India is really tough if we see the condition of roads..huh horrible was my experience last summer when i incurred a major loss due to damage of movable property while shifting to a different city via road.

Comment

Learn About Relocation Depression Facts
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Yes...Relocating the house is too painful

Comment

Relocation is not that tough and difficult, if you plan it carefully and properly.
          Also hiring a good Packer and Mover is very important to make things simple.

Comment

Relocation is definietly not easy and you need to keep your all senses in alert mode even if you hire best of P&M for the task. Though hiring a good P&M helps a lot and removes lot of burden.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X