hi i m an nri living in saudi with my family. i inherit a residential property in ahmedabad 4m my parents. now i want to sell it nd purchase a retail outlet in dubai. how can i do it. dis forum is so good :D
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • all the best

You just wait if u dont know how to search on internet someone will send u links to some articles soon all the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Have a look at this site http://www.nrirealtynews.com/ Maybe you will find some relevant information. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Re:NRI real estate

Hi pharaoh.Indian economy is booming these days.And i guess this is an ideal time for one to be selling their house. However,some homeowners decide to sell their homes themselves in order to save the commission charged by a real estate agent. The commission rate may vary, depending on where you live or what agency you choose. However, handling your own sale means you will be responsible for placing ads, answering phones and showing your home to strangers. What’s more, buyers who know you are saving on an agent’s commission may offer less for your home, wiping out the financial incentive to do it all yourself.However there are some benefits of going through professional real estate agents:

* They will help you establish a fair asking price for your home.
    * They will promote your home to other agents and list your property in multiple listing services. A multiple listing service is a book or computer database that all real estate agents who subscribe to the service can access. Your home will get exposure to all those agents, one of whom may have the perfect buyer.
    * They will create, pay for and place advertising for you.
    * They will schedule appointments to show your home to prospective buyers even when you are not there.
    * They can weed out buyers who will not qualify for a mortgage.
    * They can refer you to sources for insurance, inspections, legal counsel and financing.
    * They will help you negotiate with the buyer.
    * They can make suggestions to help make your home more attractive to a potential buyer.
    CommentQuote
  • Nri-agricultural Land....?

Originally Posted by rahul
    Have a look at this site http://www.nrirealtynews.com/ Maybe you will find some relevant information. Thanks

PLS TELL ME WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE IF AN NRI HAD PURCHASED AGRICULTURAL LAND..... WHAT WILL BE THE IMPLICATIONS....?
    HOW IT CAN BE CORRECTED?

OMSRINI
    CommentQuote