Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HealthCare Industry - The Next Boom - Which city offers the most Value ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

HealthCare Industry - The Next Boom - Which city offers the most Value ?

Last updated: November 7 2011
0 | Posts
683 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HealthCare Industry - The Next Boom - Which city offers the most Value ?

We are in 12th 5 year plan and there has been a paradigm shift in this Plan
    Till now all 11 Five year Plans were mostly focused on Agriculture and related stuff -

12th Plan onwards Government is going to spend huge on Health care facilities -
    How this can impact real estate markets ?

1- Better Healthcare facilities will create jobs -thus increasing the income level of the inhabitants of the area.

2- Medical Tourism will impact on the positive side of the real estate market of that area and adjoining cities.

3- Better healthcare will increase the longiviety of the general public thus there would be more productive hands - hence the income levels would rise which would directly impact the lifestyle and real estate market of that area will see positive growth

4- Immigration of population to newly created job hubs will boost the real estate prices / rentals

These are just few points that came into my mind - would request others to share their thoughts - I know for sure that we have at least on Dakter who is active in real estate as well.

Please put forward the areas which are attracting big medical facilities - I am not able to figure out on myself.

Rohit
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X