Magazine - Realty Plus

Realty Plus - India's first Real Estate Monthly Magazine, was launched in August 2004 by exchange4media, in association with FirstFranchising. Packed with 100 pages of in-depth reports, surveys, analyses and expert views on variety of real estate issues, Realty Plus promises to be a must-read before any real estate decision.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Good Job....

My congratulations to the Realty Plus team. Good Job...

The magazine in the right sense helped me understand the Indian real estate to a great extent. It influences my investment plans or not....maybe time will say
    CommentQuote
  • GenX Real Estate Agents - Interesting reading

You are right:)

I was just reading through the latest issue (June'07) on GenX Real Estate Agents and that made an interesting perspective.

It says that the competition and use of technology in real estate has been initiated by the foray of International Property Consultants (IPC).

I would like to know from the real estate Agent members in the forum, how much do they think these companies like Trammel Crow, Jones Lang LaSalle, Colliers etc have changed the working patterns of real estate functioning in India.

Are they really successful in the 'real' real estate business?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Suzanne
    You are right:)

I was just reading through the latest issue on GenX Real Estate Agents and that made an interesting perspective.

Suzanne,
    which issue are u refering to ? wud love to read that article.
    CommentQuote