EXPO REAL ASIA, International Property Conference, takes place on 5 and 6 December 2006 in the Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Center in Macau (China). Its target group are the key players in the international real-estate business. The event is a platform for networking on real-estate projects, investments and finance across sectors and international borders. The event´s participants – from Asia, the Pacific region, the US and Europe – benefit from a high-ranking conference programme focusing on current trends and innovations in the real-estate market.

Professionals from India who will join this session:

Mr. Ramani Sastri, President, Confederation of Real Estate Developers Association of India (CREDAI)
Mr. Sandeep Singh, Vice President, Capital Markets Group, Cushman & Wakefield India
Mr. Saurabh Chawla, Senior Vice President – Finance, DLF Group, India
Mr. Suchinto Chatterji, Managing Director, ILF Advocates, Delhi, India

Highlights of Conference:

Overview of Indian commercial property market and developments
    The biggest Indian projects and developments and who is behind them
    Where does India want to be in 2010
    Opportunities for successful investments in India
    Integrated Resorts and public facility developments

Source:EXPO REAL Asia

Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Contact Details

hi mate,

do you have the contact details of these indian realtors going to join the meeting... I was looking forward if i can get an appointment with any of them so that i can discuss few of my queries ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sanjana,

I don’t have their contact no... but you can discuss you queries here...may be, i or any other member of this forum can help you out.... :)

Thanks
    CommentQuote