Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Property Conference from December 5 to 6, 2006 in Macau (China).

Collapse
X
Collapse

International Property Conference from December 5 to 6, 2006 in Macau (China).

Last updated: November 6 2006
2 | Posts
2302 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Property Conference from December 5 to 6, 2006 in Macau (China).

EXPO REAL ASIA, International Property Conference, takes place on 5 and 6 December 2006 in the Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Center in Macau (China). Its target group are the key players in the international real-estate business. The event is a platform for networking on real-estate projects, investments and finance across sectors and international borders. The event´s participants – from Asia, the Pacific region, the US and Europe – benefit from a high-ranking conference programme focusing on current trends and innovations in the real-estate market.

Professionals from India who will join this session:

Mr. Ramani Sastri, President, Confederation of Real Estate Developers Association of India (CREDAI)
    Mr. Sandeep Singh, Vice President, Capital Markets Group, Cushman & Wakefield India
    Mr. Saurabh Chawla, Senior Vice President – Finance, DLF Group, India
    Mr. Suchinto Chatterji, Managing Director, ILF Advocates, Delhi, India

Highlights of Conference:
    • Overview of Indian commercial property market and developments
    • The biggest Indian projects and developments and who is behind them
    • Where does India want to be in 2010
    • Opportunities for successful investments in India
    • Integrated Resorts and public facility developments

Source:EXPO REAL Asia
    Last edited November 4 2006, 03:14 PM.

Re : International Property Conference from December 5 to 6, 2006 in Macau (China).

Contact Details

hi mate,

do you have the contact details of these indian realtors going to join the meeting... I was looking forward if i can get an appointment with any of them so that i can discuss few of my queries ...

Comment

Re : International Property Conference from December 5 to 6, 2006 in Macau (China).

Hi Sanjana,

I don’t have their contact no... but you can discuss you queries here...may be, i or any other member of this forum can help you out....

Thanks
      Last edited November 6 2006, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X