Please leave this thread immediately if you thought there is a scheme for budget homes here. The discussion here is about creating houses - may be budget houses.. But how?

Simple, you travel by car - by train and see lot of agriculture land on both sides of road , where some stupid muli or gajar is groing, and at other places lousy wheat or rice is grown. Why? what is the need? Plenty of wheat and rice is available at shops, and same is true for gajar-muli.

Immediately the government must utilize this land for construction - houses - more houses - and even more houses. After all - who has hunger for roti or sabzi today? No body. And who has hunger for houses ? Every body. Simple -is'nt it.

Besides you can always import wheat , rice, vegetables and stupid things like this. Tell me, can you import houses? Strange that no body thought about such a simple logic before.

Some fools say that agriculture fields add the green cover, and green is good for us. But no body should be stubborn about green. We can build green color buildings, and wear green color underwear. Who is denying the need of green?

Friends, let us launch a campaign to convert all the agriculture land into construction land. That is the only hope for India. That is the need. That is the call of hour. What is the use of this life , if you don't have ATLEAST two or three houses. Shame!
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hmm food 4 thought swaran...i wl call u a ' krantikari , ek ubharta hua sitara of IREF '
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Swaran
    Please leave this thread immediately if you thought there is a scheme for budget homes here. The discussion here is about creating houses - may be budget houses.. But how?

Simple, you travel by car - by train and see lot of agriculture land on both sides of road , where some stupid muli or gajar is groing, and at other places lousy wheat or rice is grown. Why? what is the need? Plenty of wheat and rice is available at shops, and same is true for gajar-muli.

Immediately the government must utilize this land for construction - houses - more houses - and even more houses. After all - who has hunger for roti or sabzi today? No body. And who has hunger for houses ? Every body. Simple -is'nt it.

Besides you can always import wheat , rice, vegetables and stupid things like this. Tell me, can you import houses? Strange that no body thought about such a simple logic before.

Some fools say that agriculture fields add the green cover, and green is good for us. But no body should be stubborn about green. We can build green color buildings, and wear green color underwear. Who is denying the need of green?

Friends, let us launch a campaign to convert all the agriculture land into construction land. That is the only hope for India. That is the need. That is the call of hour. What is the use of this life , if you don't have ATLEAST two or three houses. Shame!

I think your post is sarcastic but I can't tell. If you're serious please carry on your silly campaign on your own. And leave us out. 60-70% of India's population live off agriculture, not real estate
    CommentQuote