I am interested in developing a 'Property Index' to evaluate the property on a common standard. I propose to make this index acceptable to properties worldwide.

My idea behind this Property Index is to evaluate the property on the basis of price appreciation and rental returns. The index would clearly indicate the appreciation return per annum as well as rental returns, but both would be indicated separately.

This index would be highly useful to evaluate properties. Discussing any property on the basis of PI would inform the people about the future prospects of the said property.

I would invite interested people to join me in developing this index. Please send me your idea behind this concept.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ace Ventures
    I am interested in developing a 'Property Index' to evaluate the property on a common standard. I propose to make this index acceptable to properties worldwide.

My idea behind this Property Index is to evaluate the property on the basis of price appreciation and rental returns. The index would clearly indicate the appreciation return per annum as well as rental returns, but both would be indicated separately.

This index would be highly useful to evaluate properties. Discussing any property on the basis of PI would inform the people about the future prospects of the said property.

I would invite interested people to join me in developing this index. Please send me your idea behind this concept.

I am interested, First you have to make a site on your concept.
    CommentQuote
  • Poc

Will you please provide your POC? (Proof of Concept)
    Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Property Index

Hi,

Property Index is indeed an interesting topic of discussion today. As such the modeling and statistical / database handling part of the index is relatively straightforward. What is not so sustainable in the indian context is the fair amount of difficulty and absence of any structure to keep data up to date.

- That is my take on this.

Most happy to carry forward this discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to sell my property at Valasarwakkam, I want to know the current rates for Plots been sold with independant house
    CommentQuote