I have a property in India and I am planning to sell this. Now this is in my as well as my wife's name. Now do we both need to be present to do the sell or I can have the PoA from her and do it on her behalf ?

Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Poa

    well u can very well get The power of attorney of u r wife in ur name duly notorised/registered and sell the property to the intending purchaser.
    but the POA must specifically mention that u have the right to sell and to remian present before the registrar of assurances to lodge the document.
    hope this helps