Interesting data. Do not miss.

Last updated: March 12 2012
23 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Interesting data. Do not miss.

Originally posted by ashishi View Post
    Delhi NCR rental yield is just about 1.5% - much less than even Mumbai. They are ripe bubble candidates
    Some rental yields in Dwarka have even turned negative. These are riper bubble candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by murari1
      Yaar ek question hai..

Why do they name new buildings some ITALIAN, GREEK, ROMAN names ?

I see names like PALAZZO, EROS, EVITA, ATHENS etc..nothing wrong with that. I visited couple of them. Those buildings are a blot to the name. Name and building do not match.

WHat is this fascination of our realtors with PHOREN names ?

Is it that real estate builders in Indian metros contracted some kind of PHOREN disease ?

But wonder what happened to all names like GANESH PLAZA, LAXMI NIWAS, GURU KRIPA etc.. lol.
      Don't blame the realtors. The realtors won't give them phoren names unless the customers value these phoren names. Its a psychological ploy- Give the name as Athens and imagine yourself living in Athens. I could have understood if the architecural design was western or Mediterranean. But its pretty much an Indian design - they still give it phoren names!

Comment

How can the yield go negative unless the land lord pays to the tenant for staying there ? lol. Are you serious ?
        I was actually being sarcastic with the Master Doomsday predictor (Asishi) at first. But then on thinking about it, yields can actually turn negative, if you have a mortgage on the house. The interest can pretty much swamp any rental income

Comment

How can the yield go negative unless the land lord pays to the tenant for staying there ? lol. Are you serious ?

Are bhai Stnaikar ji joke mar rahe hain....being cynic is his permanent mood..

Comment

Originally posted by vatsalbajpai View Post
            Are bhai Stnaikar ji joke mar rahe hain....being cynic is his permanent mood..
            But ripe for crash is very ambitious expectation. because people who shell out crores of rupees wont sell for less unless there is a very serious crash which again is linked to panic selling like in stocks.

Comment

I remember as a kid , we used to call people who live in Kalyan as outside Mumbai. Suppose you live in say Thane and going to VT ( then), he/she would say 'I am going to Bombay' ..lol. Any thing beyond Dadar was not considered Mumbai at that time.

Most people did not know places like VIRAR or PALGHAR existed. Now, there is a mad rush to acquire property in these areas.

Areas which once were serene and quite are now reverberating with construction din. This real estate has become like a cancer eating into the environment where fertile lands are turned into concrete jungles.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X