Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna continue if government changes?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Will Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna continue if government changes?

Last updated: July 27 2019
12 | Posts
491 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna continue if government changes?

Will the Will Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna continue if government changes after the elections? (First House 2.5 lakh subsidy on loans - will it be refunded?)
    Last edited March 25 2019, 05:24 PM.

Re : Will Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna continue if government changes?

Now this is something which depends on the government but Most probably the scheme is not going to stop, but the norms in the scheme may change depending upon the government.

Comment

• anupsinghrathor
      anupsinghrathor commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure it is gonna continue or not, but one builder suggest me to proceed home loan before may- June

I agree, if government changes, new government won't try to stop a populist scheme which appeals to a large middle class, however they might changes some norms.
    If current government continues, they will not stop it for sure.

Comment

Yes, that is true, and as now the same government is in power so the scheme will go on with few new amendments.

Comment

Well, though I believe that the voting in power of the same government ensures the stability of the pradhan mantri awas yojna, I would rather see it becoming a scheme assigned to the post and not the party. Meaning - it should 'pradhan mantri' yojna and not 'bjp' or 'congress' yojna. So irrespective of the party in power, the scheme should continue.

Comment

Well explained Proptie the pradhan mantri awas yojna should keep running irrespective of the government in power.

Comment

I hope it is not just one of the elections cards, played well! Anyway, with the same government now, let's see to the fulfillment of the policy. So, I think it was till 2022 or something that housing for all was to be made available?

Comment

Both, the Pradhan Mantri and the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna will continue

Comment

movedin you might be right about that - at least till next elections!

Comment

The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna is beneficial for both the people and those running the scheme

Comment

Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X