Impact on Real Estate Prices in Modi 20

Last updated: May 26 2019
1 | Posts
163 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact on Real Estate Prices in Modi 20

First of all congratulations everyone for getting a stable goverment in center. Now lets come to the topic of this thread.

What do you think will be the impact on property prices due to Modi coming to power again?

Few Options which I can think by my own are following

1. Property prices will continue slowly growing as the demand and supply gap has gone slim in past 7 years of slowdown in real estate market.

2. Modi will bring Benami Property Act and get it implemented with strict directions, this will spread a fear in market and due to this the property prices can go down the hill

3. Modi can really start the work on 100 smart cities as he promised in earlier tenure, and this will decentralize the jobs which will cause stable prices in current metro cities and prices in those smart cities starts raising up.

I have limited knowledge and my financial decisions has never gone well in past, so I thought to reach out to public opinion, especially on this portal I have seen many people having impressive knowledge and forcasting ability when it comes to real estate market.

Request you to all to please provie your opinion, will be great if that can also be supported by some pointers to think around.

Warm Regards,

Anuj Kumar Chauhan

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

Re : Impact on Real Estate Prices in Modi 20

Pumping up liquidity, kick-starting stalled projects key challenges for new government

The momentum of reforms in real estate, which remained under the spotlight over the last five years for various policy and regulatory measures, is expected to gather pace further. Kailash Babar | ETRealty | May 23, 2019, 16:06 IST

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...42#post2653742
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X