Ways and benefits of buying a house in your 20s

Last updated: July 9 2019
5 | Posts
217 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways and benefits of buying a house in your 20s

What are the major benefits of buying a house in the early years of life and career? What should young property buyers consider?

Re : Ways and benefits of buying a house in your 20s

The most obvious benefit of buying a house in your 20s is "Early Retirement"!

Comment

are you able to afford buying a house in your 20s ? The down payment itself is too much for an average service industry individual

Comment

NeXgeN You are right about the down payment! However, I think we are talking about people who live with their families and have not fled from their parent's homes and are in a situation where they can borrow the initial amount from their parents or their friends or better, have saved some money from a few years of service, considering the fact that 20s doesn't mean only when you are 20 years old but 21...22...23...24... and so on till 29...!

So, ya, we are talking about the benefits that can be gained I so much wish I had qualified in at least one of the situations I just said For us it was the 40s when all the buying came about

Comment

The biggest benefit of buying a house in the 20s is that you retire in your 40s! That is nothing less than bliss! You get a house of your own and you have paid off your emis and you are still working (if not already bored) and earning, and still have some money saved - that is a dream life! Early the better!

Comment

Tags: None
          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X