Will Builder refund my amount?

Last updated: December 9 2019
2 | Posts
298 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Builder refund my amount?

i booked a plot in under construction project (rera approved only 20% complete), for which i paid 200001 by cheque in builder rera account and recieved reciept and agree the terms, in which cancellation fees is not mentioned and i did not enter in any agreement . In application form thier is term that in case, if i further do not pay the installments as opted by me or stipulated/demanded by builder then they can forfiet the earnest money with interest.

after 2 months i given the written application and email to builder to cancel the plot. i mentioned that " it seems like the project will take some more couple of months in series to complete, it is long time to wait, kindly refund my amount.

now they given me an cancellation form to fill up, in which it is mentioned that " i further do not raise any claim and i solely responsible for any liablity whether any statutory or otherwise , which may arise in future in respect to cancellation.

should i sign the cancellation form ?, will builder refund the amount or not ????
    Last edited December 9 2019, 08:48 PM.

Re : Will Builder refund my amount?

Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project. If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X