X
Collapse

How will Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak effect or impact Real Estate in India

Last updated: 1 day ago
169 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : How will Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak effect or impact Real Estate in India

As per a study, stalled construction, scarce labours, low demand, strict lending norms, salary cuts and job loses have impacted both the developer and buyer sentiment till the second quarter of 2020.
    Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

Re : How will Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak effect or impact Real Estate in India

Peers in the real estate sector believe that to be able to be back on track, it needs one-time debt restructuring, additional stress fund and enhanced credit flow supply to facilitate working capital requirement of businesses, in addition to the fiscal stimulus.
      Last edited August 5 2020, 10:23 AM.
      Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

Real estate experts share that many retail and institutional investors were considering real estate investment trusts (REITS).
        Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced an additional special liquidity facility of Rs 5,000 crore for National Housing Bank, to relieve the real estate sector battling liquidity during the ongoing pandemic.
          Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

According to a report, there is a growing percentage of serious property enquiries in the residential real estate segment as much as 50% of the pre-Covid-19 period. It is highest in Bengaluru (70%) followed by Gurugram (65%).
            Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

On a positive note, the site-visit-to-closure conversion rate seems to have increased considerably even though site visit numbers have been lower than ever. It is owing to the dawning fact that only serious buyers with the intent to buy, are visiting projects.
              Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

Originally posted by Malvish View Post
                On a positive note, the site-visit-to-closure conversion rate seems to have increased considerably even though site visit numbers have been lower than ever. It is owing to the dawning fact that only serious buyers with the intent to buy, are visiting projects.
                What are the sources? How legit is this statement?

I think this is just for spreading positve sentiments but actually fake, just to show markets are back and doing good but in reality it's crashing badly. People just want best ready to move in project not any project which is delivered and standing alone in some isolated area and brokers trying to sell it by lying ""oh sir this will happen, 60 mtr road will come, Metro and malls will come.""

Comment

Originally posted by anujwadhwa View Post

I think this is just for spreading positve sentiments but actually fake, just to show markets are back and doing good but in reality it's crashing badly. People just want best ready to move in project not any project which is delivered and standing alone in some isolated area and brokers trying to sell it by lying ""oh sir this will happen, 60 mtr road will come, Metro and malls will come.""
                  I agree. I read a news article which carried similar sentiments, but the reality is quite different. There is no customer in the market, except a few bargain hunters.
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

I agree. I read a news article which carried similar sentiments, but the reality is quite different. There is no customer in the market, except a few bargain hunters.
                    bargain hunters- that's me haha..

Also there are many people making video and trying to convince go buy property n all but no one is willing to go. They are asking buyers don't look for desperate deal because all is good in market, no one will sell anything at low price.. I agree people won't sell but no harm in asking for desperate deals.

All these positive cum fake news is spreaded by big builders. Don't get into trap.

Comment

bargain hunters- that's me haha..

Also there are many people making video and trying to convince go buy property n all but no one is willing to go. They are asking buyers don't look for desperate deal because all is good in market, no one will sell anything at low price.. I agree people won't sell but no harm in asking for desperate deals.

All these positive cum fake news is spreaded by big builders. Don't get into trap.
                      People not selling is somewhat a myth, though not many sellers in the market, as of now, but sellers are bound to increase, as the market is not going to recover soon.. Many People who had invested looking for short term gains are selling, but they are not easy to find, since most good desperate deals which come in the market are being hoarded/bought over by the big Brokers who would sell later when market improves.
                      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X