What is the best way to approach the realty sector?

Real estate is supposed to be about making money. And perhaps this is the only goal everyone involved in the industry wishes to pursue. But the path to accomplishment is not very smooth and careless mistakes can mean enormous financial losses.

Some find carving the niche in the market as a piece of cake whereas some call it a wild goose chase where you have to be a BIG cat to catch what you exactly wish for. But no one has come up ever telling what is the best way to approach this booming sector. All everyone can suggest you are the ways to buy and finance.

Industry experts believe that the devil is fragmented nature of the real estate sector which has made it difficult to focus entirely on the acquisition phase of realty investment. Also, they regard offtake rate, selling price, developers’ credibility, ability to deliver as the potential entities for residential property valuation.

Also, there are soothsayers who believe that one requires taking quality and the location of land bank into prime consideration for valuation. The current valuation of real estate companies is rational. They expect oversupply in the real estate market due to cyclicality of the business.

As for now, no one can be sure about the kind of properties across the spectrum where maximum returns can be expected on the investment. One doesn't know how many of the upcoming built will get famous as malls, IT parks or a lot of townships and residential projects.

So, what actually the formula is to dig gold from the Indian real estate that is witnessing unprecedented growth owing to the Asia’s fourth largest economy???
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I would not agree less that location and quality is one of the prime factors for valuation.
    The cyclicality of real estate and hence oversupply mentioned in yr article....means prices stabilize or fall .Well Thats scary:(
    CommentQuote
  • Thinking of entering into real estate

Hi All,

Till now, we all have got acquainted with Indian property market emerging as a new hunting ground to make wealth. I have been browsing around to search for excellent ideas that can guide me with the way to buy property in India.

I came across few of the advices but found them of no use. I require the tips which can shed good light on the right way to enter into this red hot market.

Also, I would love to hear your experiences related to real estate transactions with Indian developers as I have heard about a lot of corruption in construction market.

Waiting for your replies…….:)
    CommentQuote
  • I think firstly we should be judge through the various web portals and see that where the place having lot of development are in coming time which have very successful after investing some money with all the facilities.
    CommentQuote