Hi,

How is Gujarat for investment in property.
It is among the fastest developing state with lots of SEZ, new projects...

pls. reply...your views from Gujarat investment point of view.

DO NOT FORGET THE NRI(GUJARATI) INVESTMENT..also..:)
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sunilpatel
    Hi,

How is Gujarat for investment in property.
    It is among the fastest developing state with lots of SEZ, new projects...

pls. reply...your views from Gujarat investment point of view.

DO NOT FORGET THE NRI(GUJARATI) INVESTMENT..also..:)

I assume, it will be pretty costly out there in Gujarat-one of the main reason being the NRI community pumping in money since abroad it is much more costlier to buy real estate

But from investment point of view,it is definitely a good idea-but if you let me submit-i would suggest you to look into few more other states in India which are relatively unknown when it comes to real estate development, since the A class and B class metros may not give you much appreciation in comparison to a developing C class metro - cities which are 100-200 kms away from big metros (Bangalore- Salem is a place like that)
    CommentQuote
  • Gujarat has already become costly

In Gujarat, specially Ahmedabad, Baroda ,Surat realty prices have already run up too high , and any investment now would not pay a good return at current prices. Prices have already become static for sometime now, it is difficult to find buyers for prime properties; and it is a matter of time before they start falling.
    So it is better to wait for 6 months or so before making any buying decision in cities in Gujarat.
    CommentQuote
  • Wait another 6 Months to 1 Year the picture will be clear but its sure that the property rates will come down a lot.
    CommentQuote