Sort by :
Filter by :
- Real Estate Investment World India 2008 - Mumbai
I Would Like To Attend This Event
Kindly Advise The DatesCommentQuote0Flag
- need date of eventOriginally Posted by balajiIs anyone attending Real Estate Investment World India 2008 in Mumbai at the end of April?
I am considering it, but am trying to figiure out if it might be worth attending.
Also - has anyone attended this event the previous year?
can you please suggest me the date of this event.CommentQuote0Flag
- April 28-30, 2008
for more info go to
- I want to about participating inthat ? Please suggest the locaiton and what are the full details and description of that ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Still some way to go ...
The real bearishness started in India only in October. See what a sea change in perception just 3 months has wrought.
April is still 3 months away. Watch what happens with an open and objective mind and act accordingly.
In my view, every point fall in price only makes property more affordable and available when I'm financially strong to acquire it :D!
- Dear friends,
What are you mentioning? April 08? It is gone 11 months back. We are coming to April 09 now.
- Originally Posted by AnnAngelleIndia's nine per cent GDP growth rate and the opportunities in its real estate market are well chronicled.
India is not growing at that rate.Originally Posted by AnnAngelleso, India is rocking in real estate investment in world.
I suppose investors must be scared now. I could see lot of RE resale advtisement quoted below builders' rate.
I suppose rock is rocking now not we humans :)CommentQuote0Flag
- I really don't understand these FIGURE GDP/Inflation...
Every day people are loosing job, Comm price is increasing, Fuel price increasing ...
I believe its a just a fake no that our GOVT is producing.CommentQuote0Flag