Last year i was living as a tenant in gurgoan. In the month of arpil 2007 we recevied an electricity bill of INR 42000+. Somehow we persuaded with HSEB and they agreed that we must pay INR 20000 and they will install new meter and after 2 cycles, remaining amount would be adjusted.

After done with the payment landlord start fighting with us and molesting us and in end of june we vacated their property. After that we tried many option with him to reciver that money but he is not interested in returing the money to us. He is something like you can do whatever you want.

Cheque issued in favout of Haryana State Electricity Board was from our bank. So suggest me how to deal with him and or shall we go to court?
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.